India and Aztec on Honshu (not expert)

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Macabee
N3O Member
N3O Member

India and Aztec on Honshu (not expert)

Post by Macabee »

India vs Aztec in an UNRATED game on Honshu.

Both of us boom throughout this game with skirmishes until about age 5. Both of us go to the water. I think I did an ok job going with Aztec's strengths in this game. If you have a chance, please give some feedback and pointers. Thanks. Mac
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: India and Aztec on Honshu (not expert)

Post by KingKaramazov »

Is this my game against you?
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
Macabee
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Macabee »

[quote=""KingKaramazov""]Is this my game against you?[/quote]

Yes. I know I didn't ask you first about posting it first, but I talked to a couple guys in the clan and they requested that I post it. Thanks, Mac
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Well, I played okay, I guess. Really just demonstrates to me how dominant Aztecs and natives in general are on the water...and as you told me, you didn't even use water dance as much as you could have.

I probably could have stayed on the island a bit longer but oh well, I'm still working on my strategy on that map, plus I kind of thought you were going to rush me like you always do when I play you. Shoulda waited I guess.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
jakinator

Post by jakinator »

Mac, is this the right file? It's an age3Xrec, but should be age3Yrec.