Strategy and Replay Discussion, please state the matchup in the thread title

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

GrEaTeR_KnArLoC
N3O Member
N3O Member

PvT (masters vs masters)

Post by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC »

Nice PvT here... I make a few mistakes but they make the game interesting  :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: PvT (masters vs masters)

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

Gonna definitely watch! :D
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Watched this game just now. Knarloc there were countless times when I said 2 myself "..right he´s gonna kill him with this push.." and then it just didnt happen. Ur clearly better than him, both in micro and (above all) in ur macro game. HOWEVER ur inability in using control groups prevents u from truly excelling at this game! There are several things which u could have done a little bit better here and there (like blinking alot more) but on the whole the time u take 2 a) find the units u want b) select them and then c) use them is just 2 long dude. U would sky rocket in rank (if that is even still possible at ur lvl) with proper use of them.

my 2 cents.

thanks 4 the upload though and congrats on the win. At the end of the day it doesnt matter how u win, or how long it takes u 2 win, as long as u get that win at the end of the game :P

out
GrEaTeR_KnArLoC
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC »

So you're saying I should put my army in a few different control groups? I can try that.

Thanks for the feedback. 8)
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

^^ Yes dude.

for instance the reason why u have ur warp gates and ur Nexus in 2 seperate (and only) control groups is so that u can select them extremely quickly. This same principle will help u with ur army also. U can have just the 1 control group 4 ur entire army and just hit "Tab" 2 cycle through individual military unit types (eg sentries, stalkers and zealots etc) or make 2-4 diferent control groups ( 1 for harrassing, 2 for defensive units and 3 for ur main army etc.)

out