You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Re: S25 Portugal 2010 is upon us

Post by GeneralMichael »

Have fun you lucky guys. By the way, do you guys have an idea of when you will be getting online for the gaming during the S25? Hopefully this time I can join you guys online and finally find someone to talk to on vent.

Pedr0
Private
Private

Post by Pedr0 »

Have fun!!!!
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

general i doubt they gonna get online at all this year.
the time is better spent hanging together imo^^
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Nicely done guys, have a fantastic time! Only wish I had the funds to travel this year(cant even afford a new passport at the moment) :/ lol.
Cant wait to see the pictures!
And Lazy get them Caipirinhas flowing! ;)
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""djdan""]Nicely done guys, have a fantastic time! Only wish I had the funds to travel this year(cant even afford a new passport at the moment) :/ lol.
Cant wait to see the pictures!
And Lazy get them Caipirinhas flowing! ;)[/quote]

caipirinha ye.
chaos see. there you got your beer talk. now lets turn this somehow into sc2....? :?

would be cool if you guys could get a update or two coming.
sporting and soccer will join you guys today if i'm not mistaken
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Indeed, I'm catching the train soon! S25 here I come :D
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Well Im at liberty 2 give u guys the following updates:

I picked Jim, Chris and Al up at 12:00 pm yesterday. Jim was already fluent in Portuguese since he could say "..Superbock..". He was also no longer sober when I arrived.

The 1st thing they did when they arrived at the villa was......yeps u guessed it, jump into the pool. It is NOT pool weather here atm, since 19ºC is cold as far as Im concerned, but then again these Brits feel and fear no cold :P

I left them alone for 3-4 hours in order 2 pick up zee Germans (Huggy and Coma). When I returned I discovered that now that all 3 Brits were completely wasted. Al proudly showed me his shopping bag from the supermarket. Vodka, redbull and Corn flakes. Amazing stuff.

Dinner. Well let me just say this. Rodizio. Caipirinhas. Vodka. LOL

Aaryn u couldnt b any more wrong about gaming. It is an old S25 tradition 2 have a LAN party. We will be doing 4v4´s on Sunday afternoon. And yes we´ll b paying 1 €uro per machine per hour. ROFL, Jim wanted me 2 get a better deal.

Soon the fellowship of the ring will b complete. Soccerdude and Sporting are pretty much en route. Updates will b available as soon as enough donations have been made available :P

out
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

that sounds tight.
i thought you guys wouldn't have the ability to go online there. so will it be over LAN or ESO? 4v4 must be cool under lan condiitons.
keep us updated, i'm curious what you dudes are doing down there
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Yes... super bock ftw. Well.... that was until early evening, then it was vodka redbull with vodka chasers ftw. This morning is another story.

(smoke? charlie?).

I don´t have as hangover (yet... I´m pretty sure I am still quite drunk) and I am feeling rather delicate.

(smoke? charlie?).

Standing is slow and difficult at the moment, and when standing balancing then becomes the difficult part!

(smoke? charlie?).

So if you are wondering what the whole (smoke? charlie?) thing is, every time we got to a corner on "the strip" there would be someone asking us this. We came to the conclusion that they have Al mixed up with some local dude called charlie who likes to buy cigerettes.... :roll:

So, this whole typing and thinking thing is too hard this morning... I´ll wait until I can see things a little straighter to write a better report. In fact... I don´t even know if what I have written will make any sense.

Later.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

I'm currently sitting in the airport in Dublin about to make the last leg to Portugal. See you guys soon!!!
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Good job soccer, we´ll see you at the airport in a couple of hours.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

I am so damn jealous... WISH I WAS THERE !&#@^!&@*#^!*&@#^*!&(@#^!*&@^#*&!@^#*!@&^#*&!@#^!*&@#^!*&)@$%^!@&*#^(_!*%^!*(&@^#(!%^!(*@^#(*#^!(*&$^&*#^*$(_^#(&*!&$^_)(&#(_*!@^#(&!@^#)(!@*#^@!*(#^(!@#^@*(#^(*@#^!(@*#^()!@$^(#*^$(*^!#(*$^()#
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

[quote=""36drew""]I am so damn jealous... WISH I WAS THERE !&#@^!&@*#^!*&@#^*!&(@#^!*&@^#*&!@^#*!@&^#*&!@#^!*&@#^!*&)@$%^!@&*#^(_!*%^!*(&@^#(!%^!(*@^#(*#^!(*&$^&*#^*$(_^#(&*!&$^_)(&#(_*!@^#(&!@^#)(!@*#^@!*(#^(!@#^@*(#^(*@#^!(@*#^()!@$^(#*^$(*^!#(*$^()#[/quote]

+100
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

[quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""36drew""]I am so damn jealous... WISH I WAS THERE !&#@^!&@*#^!*&@#^*!&(@#^!*&@^#*&!@^#*!@&^#*&!@#^!*&@#^!*&)@$%^!@&*#^(_!*%^!*(&@^#(!%^!(*@^#(*#^!(*&$^&*#^*$(_^#(&*!&$^_)(&#(_*!@^#(&!@^#)(!@*#^@!*(#^(!@#^@*(#^(*@#^!(@*#^()!@$^(#*^$(*^!#(*$^()#[/quote]

+100[/quote]

+1000
NitroZ
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: somegreekguy

Post by NitroZ »

[quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""36drew""]I am so damn jealous... WISH I WAS THERE !&#@^!&@*#^!*&@#^*!&(@#^!*&@^#*&!@^#*!@&^#*&!@#^!*&@#^!*&)@$%^!@&*#^(_!*%^!*(&@^#(!%^!(*@^#(*#^!(*&$^&*#^*$(_^#(&*!&$^_)(&#(_*!@^#(&!@^#)(!@*#^@!*(#^(!@#^@*(#^(*@#^!(@*#^()!@$^(#*^$(*^!#(*$^()#[/quote]

+100[/quote]

+1000[/quote]
+>9000