If you could invent a card...

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

gendarme
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: If you could invent a card...

Post by gendarme »

Indy, that portuguese card is only useful when the port guy is gonna be meathshield, otherwise it's useless. It does nothing.
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""deadhanddan"]

i wouldn't want a card to be created , but maybe modified , such as the sioux tepee card ''friendly territory'' , where not only does it grant passive abilities as it always has , but enables a packing animation similiar to trebuchets of AoE2 , that way tepees could be packed and moved along with the army for a cost of wood/food and would make more sense then deleting+rebuilding tepees being sioux were nomadic[/quote]

^ !!!!!
- Dan
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

black death- kills 80% of enemies vills then kills random number of vills evey 5mins up to 30 minx max but cost gold to do this more gold you have more vills are killed.

to send the card in the first place cost 3 shipments and 4x there score in wood.
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

[quote=""joe4holly""]black death- kills 80% of enemies vills then kills random number of vills evey 5mins up to 30 minx max but cost gold to do this more gold you have more vills are killed.

to send the card in the first place cost 3 shipments and 4x there score in wood.[/quote]that sounds pretty nasty but i think it should be sent from the capital like spies or blockade where the price of it rises with the more units there are on the map, and imagine doing that to the ottamans :P they'd be screwed for the rest of the game
If you cant run then you walk
If you cant walk then you crawl
and if you cant do that no more...
well you find someone to carry you
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

^ I think a lot of civs would be. Also one the card is send the other player screen go black and screaming noises happen.
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

[quote=""joe4holly""]^ I think a lot of civs would be. Also one the card is send the other player screen go black and screaming noises happen.[/quote]LMAO now imagine if ur playing in the dark and that happens AOE3 meets The Grudge 3 some freaky stuff right there, u do have a darker side dont u holly lol
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""St_Brewer""][quote=""joe4holly""]^ I think a lot of civs would be. Also one the card is send the other player screen go black and screaming noises happen.[/quote]LMAO now imagine if ur playing in the dark and that happens AOE3 meets The Grudge 3 some freaky stuff right there, u do have a darker side dont u holly lol[/quote] yes , he does. ask him about the ''beer ban'' , can't get any darker then that ;)
- Dan
Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Lost_my_hope »

[quote=""joe4holly""]^ I think a lot of civs would be. Also one the card is send the other player screen go black and screaming noises happen.[/quote]
Hahahahahaha! Best card ever ;)
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

[quote=""deadhanddan""][quote=""St_Brewer""][quote=""joe4holly""]^ I think a lot of civs would be. Also one the card is send the other player screen go black and screaming noises happen.[/quote]LMAO now imagine if ur playing in the dark and that happens AOE3 meets The Grudge 3 some freaky stuff right there, u do have a darker side dont u holly lol[/quote] yes , he does. ask him about the ''beer ban'' , can't get any darker then that ;)[/quote]the beer ban :| what heracy is this :P al form the resistance dutch civs and lager for all mwuahahahaaa, and also the question that has always been on my mind is, is joe4holly male or female, :s hydro seems pretty certain he's a she
Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

No, I said his ESO avatar was a she...
Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

French Resistance

Courier de Bois attack and hitpoints increased by 60%. Age III card.
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

i like the french vill hp+attck card thing , hate it when cdb's fighting ability end in late colo/early fort :mad:
- Dan
gendarme
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by gendarme »

[quote=""joe4holly""]black death- kills 80% of enemies vills then kills random number of vills evey 5mins up to 30 minx max but cost gold to do this more gold you have more vills are killed.

to send the card in the first place cost 3 shipments and 4x there score in wood.[/quote]

Nice vs dutch, kill 80 of the 50 villagers of dutch, that means that you get 30 villagers yourself.
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

Camoflauge Training

must be used in conjunction with advanced arsonal

upgrade can be purchased to make all ranged infantry have the stealth option at a cost of 200 food, 200 wood and 400 gold
Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Lost_my_hope »

Election

Ships a president to your opponent's home city delivery point. They will be notified that this shipment is coming. The president has 300 hit points and 40% ranged resistance. If he dies, its gg
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.