You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Michael Jackson Dead?

Post by Hydrovert5 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8119951.stm

Seems he went into cardiac arrest and has been rushed to hospital.

Naturally the damn press are all over it, as usual. There have been rumors that he's passed away, but others are saying he's in a coma...

My thoughts go out to him.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Michael Jackson Dead?

Post by KingKaramazov »

Sounds like he's dead.

It's probably for the best, to be honest. The guy would probably have just spent the rest of his life continuing to degrade both facially and publically into a ghoulish freak.

Michael Jackson died 15 years ago.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Yeah I agree with KK
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Yes, it has been confirmed that he died shortly after arriving at the hospital.
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Man it still hasnt sunk in yet that he has died, i was a huge fan of his music and was one of my favourite artists of all time! I just cant believe he has passed away!
i also feel sorry for the amount of people I knew that booked tickets to go see him perform I know so many people with tickets! Thats just a minute thing though.
Kinda topped the story of Farrah Fawcett dying story though! Bad day for celebrities!
RIP Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

So unexpected..farrah fawcet (sp?) died as well, but she had been battling cancer so it was expected eventually.
But I agree, he really seems like a shell of his former self, when he used to rule the world and was seen everywhere. Never was around during that time, but just what I've heard :)
Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Lost_my_hope »

I wasn't a fan of his at all but whatever he did, rest in peace Michael, you rocked
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

All controversy aside, MJ was the king of POP. He was a super star. A true artist. He was doing things way b4 his time. He also influenced countless other bands/groups.

When the 25th aniversary edition of thriller came out I decided 2 "get it". It is a phenomenal collection of sounds. Simply astounding and still so very contemperary. Any1 2 embarresed 2 listen 2 it or 2 proud 2 b seen listening 2 it set ur egos aside.

He was never really my kind of style but I apreciated him as a performer and an artist.

RIP MJ

out
luukje
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by luukje »

He was a great performer who's mental health just didnt stand up to the pressure of being the planets number 1 superstar for so many years.
Sadly the mental issue became a health issue and now he is gone.
RIP
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

^^ I echo Lazy's words. He was one wierd dude, but at the end of it I have some great childhood memories listening to his songs and enjoying life. That is what I will remember.

RIP
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

RIP Mike, I loved your music. You had a troubled life and I know you weren't happy. That's what happens when you get shoved into the spotlight too early. I'll miss your music... it will live on.

Here's a favorite from the Thriller album:

"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

damn he was the first artist i knew in my life..
like lazy, he didn't perform my kind of music, but i still regard him as a genius artist
:-(
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

I liked his music. Though when I saw a picture of him for the first time, I thought he looked kind of like a woman. Also I think with the whole controversy with the little kids who stayed with him, I think he was innocent of that and just the parents were trying to get some big bucks by sueing a huge music star.

Saint
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Saint »

I hear tell that micheal jacksons family has decided that since he is 99% plastic to have him melted down and made into lego blocks so kids could play with him for a change!
aka~Rubber_Chuck
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""GeneralMichael""]I liked his music. Though when I saw a picture of him for the first time, I thought he looked kind of like a woman. Also I think with the whole controversy with the little kids who stayed with him, I think he was innocent of that and just the parents were trying to get some big bucks by sueing a huge music star.[/quote]

Whether or not he actually sexually assaulted or molested children is much more controversial than the fact that his relationships with minors were extremely inappropriate.