Al V StrokeyBlofeld

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Al V StrokeyBlofeld

Post by emperoral »

Well dont know what really happened in this one as agaist the odds the Spanish drinking badger boys took on a riff raff of British thugs with their nasty Lb that take out many good Spainsh folk.

What makes thing worse is that the Brits have a large pointy stick thing called a pike (nasty Brits)

Anyway the peaceful loving Spainsh notice that due to the credit crunch house booming is a bad idea so we opt for a nice large TC with a fancy window and upgrades ie FF.

This suited the peaceful loving Spainsh folk but then nasty arrows arrived and killed Mariangeles. Alarm bells rang and the good folk of Spain hid in their TC hiding from the terrible evil Brits.

So gloves off thought Alfonso sent a quick carrier pigeon to the home land and got himself some large boom sticks THE CANON. Alfonso was also quite a formidalbe horseman and he used a sharp pointy stick (stick that in you eye LB) he thought.

Anyway Alfonso with his cav and some rather pissed rods and pike chaps when looking for these Brits for some proper words and words we had!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Re: Al V StrokeyBlofeld

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Best description of a game I have ever seen. :)
Groovy.
Shizle

Post by Shizle »

I gotta watch this!
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""Shizle""]I gotta watch this![/quote]

Lol, nearly as bad as my last 1v1 games..... worth a watch from Al's POV perhaps though.......
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Here's the other game rec, on my home map Carolina. Al's Russians vs my Brits.

Much better game from me, first time I've used the map properly tbh. I wall up and boom a little while Al tries a little harrasment... at one point I think Al managed to kill a huge bunch of my vills whihc I sent ot a far gold mine but for some reason forgot to tower when I got there (doh), but the game was pretty much over by that point anyway.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

Well to be honest the review is prob better than the game lol
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Actually, I found both games to be quite entertaining.

In the Spain game, Al did a very good FF and took advantage of his more veteran army while Jim ran and let him kill whatever he wanted.

In the Carolina game the tables were turned and Jim boomed very well. I loved Al's method for going around the walls with the "surprise" attack. Though he had no water deck :(

Al- once you get to fortress get a 2nd and 3rd TC up and/or grab the TP's. Especially as Spain and you can really grab the shipment advantage.

gg's.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Navarone_Guy""]Best description of a game I have ever seen. :)[/quote]

LOL I agree! Sounds like the Armada in reverse :-P I will defintely have a watch.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)