Sporting vs Nav

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Re: Sporting vs Nav

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Tomahawks are NOT crap. I don't know what you guys are talking about, but I've had little trouble using them to great effect and a lot of trouble killing them. They may have 4 less ranged attack, but they have a plethora of cards and 180 hp (provided you're not a jackass and get your warchief killed).
Groovy.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

4 ranged attack is a lot, they need lots of cards to get the attack of a musk
xbows actually do good vs tommies

the slow animation makes em painful to use well
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Animation is the main reason they aren't as good as musks.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Even if the Toma Rush doesn't take out Germany, just refer to one of the recs you posted, Lisbon, where you beat a very solid German player with Iro FF.
Hey hey I outmicroed that guy ¬¬ And he didn't play that well, he was expecting rush.
Tomahawks are NOT crap. I don't know what you guys are talking about, but I've had little trouble using them to great effect and a lot of trouble killing them. They may have 4 less ranged attack, but they have a plethora of cards and 180 hp (provided you're not a jackass and get your warchief killed).
Tomahawks are not crap, the wc was very good. And protecting your warchief may sound easy, but if you lose it, and I guarantee you'll lose it, you're screwed (in 1.00).