French problems

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Jack85
Private
Private

French problems

Post by Jack85 »

Hi, I'm very lost now days versus japanese i cant handle a yumi ashi rush even if i go for ff. i tried xbow hussard mix but it doesnt work i know that i'm pretty bad but, I think that it is a hard matchup.

thanks for advises. :)
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: French problems

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

double rax xbow in base mass, when u got 30-40 xbows, go to III and play tirailleur. Add cuirs and start pushing.

thats what I'd try
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
MrChristy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by MrChristy »

[quote=""Jack85""]Hi, I'm very lost now days versus japanese i cant handle a yumi ashi rush even if i go for ff. i tried xbow hussard mix but it doesnt work i know that i'm pretty bad but, I think that it is a hard matchup.

thanks for advises. :)[/quote]

Really? I (as a japan player) seem to have the same problem versus France! anyway seeing as I can't play French I can't really help ya :P
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Heaven, please keep your posts to English. I'll leave your post for a few days so you have the chance to change the language. Thankyou.
heaven_star
Conscript
Conscript

Post by heaven_star »

Men Please, Traduce That Is Kind Of Mission Impossible!
He Is French ! I Try

Age 2 at 4min 25 with 400 wood, second shipment 700 wood, build two rax, behind tc, and start bow spam! If there is Yumi Ship 2 Towers and play like a turtle like a pig, and spam bow,! Don't Forget To Put CDB in Tc for shot yumis, and if you're really in a bad position , send card who put more attack for the tc and more hp!

Against Ashi, Send 8 bow in third card, and if you manage to push, send 700 gold and up age 3 with 6 skirm! Send 8 skirm age 3 or the card who switch bow to skirm if you have a lot of bow! Don't Forget To Up the thing that make you skirm have more 3 against heavy infantry! Then push with card two canons and skirm!

If You think he will do FF or slow rush, push with 20 pikes and destroy houses...then spam bow and easy gg!

Understand ?
Sorry for poor english
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Why would he make the post in French...? All our discussions are in English and we have almost nobody in this clan from France...
Groovy.
heaven_star
Conscript
Conscript

Post by heaven_star »

I Put That Cose He Was French...Keep COol Men ! And I Traduce It !
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

French ain't that hard tho :p
Translation

I'll keep on in french ok?
Ok you have two solutions:
1) Age 2 4.25 with 400w , build ?rax?, ship 700w you build 2 houses next to tc, you start making xbows! If there's Yumi ship 2 outposts, you turtle like mad and spamming xbows...Don't forget fighting next to tc with vills garrisioned! Hit And Run and you're ok.

2) Against Ashi, do the same, 3rd card 8 xbows...If you aren't attacked, ship 700c and age, age 3 get tirailleurs. You ship 8 skirms if there aren't many xbows, or else change your xbows in skirms!
Don't forget getting CIR in the arsenal for 3x vs HI! Then you can take it o easily with cannons and skirms!

3) If you realize the other dude is too slow and he's gonna age, you make the old pike rush!
Age 2 quick, send 20 pikes against houses at the four corners of the map...It will delay him and you spam xbows, it works easily!

There you go, with me it works, I've also been playing french for two years.

You lazy british people should learn other languages once in a while :p

---

Sam, In age3 make ashi/nagi and get all the daymios you can take. He won't be expecting nagis most of the times and if he is, kill the goons with your fast ashis. On water maps it's an easy matchup - ageup with torii gates, ship 3+5+5 fishing boats and you get a nice eco. In fortress take the shogunate.

I don't play french in 1v1 so I can't help ^^
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]
[/quote]

rofl +1 ;)

this was funny tho:
rush pikier!
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
MrChristy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by MrChristy »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]French ain't that hard tho :p
Translation

I'll keep on in french ok?
Ok you have two solutions:
1) Age 2 4.25 with 400w , build ?rax?, ship 700w you build 2 houses next to tc, you start making xbows! If there's Yumi ship 2 outposts, you turtle like mad and spamming xbows...Don't forget fighting next to tc with vills garrisioned! Hit And Run and you're ok.

2) Against Ashi, do the same, 3rd card 8 xbows...If you aren't attacked, ship 700c and age, age 3 get tirailleurs. You ship 8 skirms if there aren't many xbows, or else change your xbows in skirms!
Don't forget getting CIR in the arsenal for 3x vs HI! Then you can take it o easily with cannons and skirms!

3) If you realize the other dude is too slow and he's gonna age, you make the old pike rush!
Age 2 quick, send 20 pikes against houses at the four corners of the map...It will delay him and you spam xbows, it works easily!

There you go, with me it works, I've also been playing french for two years.

---

Sam, In age3 make ashi/nagi and get all the daymios you can take. He won't be expecting nagis most of the times and if he is, kill the goons with your fast ashis. On water maps it's an easy matchup - ageup with torii gates, ship 3+5+5 fishing boats and you get a nice eco. In fortress take the shogunate.

I don't play french in 1v1 so I can't help ^^[/quote]

I kinda got the guist of that, but thanks sporting for clearing it all up for me! you clever...you :D
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[/quote]

The thing I love about being British is that I don't have to learn another langauge. ;)
The point is:

These forums are universal, and I don't want to start trying to manage a multilingual forum. For one, I need to be able to read everything that is posted here, and for two, everyone who comes to read the forums wants to be able to read everything too. It wouldn't be very good to have posts in half a dozen languages all over the forums. 8O
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Strokey is a noob!
Last edited by Navarone_Guy on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Groovy.
heaven_star
Conscript
Conscript

Post by heaven_star »

Don't ForGet I Have Traduced My Post !!!
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

[/quote]

Hey man we didn't conquer 20% of the worlds land mass and rule 400 million people to just to have to go and learn another bleeding language! ;)
Marksman_Anders
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Marksman_Anders »

But you did get sacked by us Vikings just before the middle ages. ;)
gg