Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Round 4: KingKaramazov vs Lordandcount

Post by KingKaramazov »

KingKaramazov vs Lordandcount
French vs Sioux
Map: Saguenay
Winner: KingKaramazov

I had a feeling I would be facing the dreaded Sioux when I came up against Lordandcount. I knew that my best chance would be to rush him and hope that he didn't defend his base well enough as he was probably going to FF. It turns out that luck was on my side and LC was doing an FF, and he hadn't even built any Warhuts by the time I attacked him around 6:50 with 20 pikemen. I took down his TC and then my 8 crossbows showed up to mop up villagers. My pikemen took down the warhut he was building and the game was quickly over. This game reminded me of my game against Lazy_Tuga. FFing without adequate defenses is suicide guys! ;) GG LC!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Round 4: KingKaramazov vs Lordandcount

Post by lordandcount »

Not really gg, I played bad that game, most of the time I play different, but sporting_lisbon said a straight ff was my best chance (yes, I give him all the blame :P)
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Heheh. Well, I agree with him that FF is a good idea against France, but the problem is you didn't make any defenses. Most Sioux players will make a warhut or two as they are aging to colonial so they have some kind of defenses as they are FFing. Either that or you could have shipped some Cetans or something. A naked FF is what every French players dreams that a Sioux player will do. It's really the French player's only good chance of beating Sioux, imo.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

:) KK well done bro, u did what u had 2 do.

Out

PS a word of advice to KK´s next oponent: DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT FF KK.

Then again mayB the last thing he´ll expect is yet another FF :P
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Ok, in the next tips I'm gonna start adding ''wall up'' and ''SCOUT!!!''