Honorary Officer

Navarone vs. Doctor

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Harley14 vs. Doctor
lieut colonel vs. lieut colonel
Portugal vs. India
Map: Siberia
Time: Over 1 hour 8O

Well, I sure didn't expect this to be over an hour long. Then again, I should have cause I was playing Ports...

An interesting game, although I made a lot of mistakes. There were skirmishes all throughout the game and some small, reasonably successful raiding by both sides early on. I completely screwed up my resource distribution, at one point having over 40,000 food and less than 1000 wood and gold. ::/ How noobin' is that? Anyway, I do something interesting this game that I've never really gotten to try before. I send my trusty bandeirantes card (2 extra explorers = uber crackshot time), and kick some serious ass with em. Every time he attacked, I killed 3 exalted howdahs with my explorers and had a 9000 hp meatshield that could be retrained for 300 gold. Anyway, the game could have gone either way the whole game and I thought I was going to lose several times!

If you like Portuguese, check this one out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Groovy.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: Navarone vs. Doctor

Post by 36drew »

Well I watched it LOL. It's nice to win when your opponent gathers 50k more resources than you and has a slight score edge most of the game. GJ. Cool matchup too.
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Navarone vs. Doctor

Post by IndyBrit »

Nav,
I finally watched this game. I can see what you're saying about not playing perfect, but sometimes when you're busy something has to give. Very entertaining for us anyway. :-P