New Beta Achievements unlockable for the final game

General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

New Beta Achievements unlockable for the final game

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

Now that those of you with Heart of the Swarm beta access have had a couple days to sink your teeth into the new features that arrived with Beta Patch 2.0.3, we kindly request your assistance in testing the leveling system.
To honor your hard work and achievements during this time, we decided to create a few new rewards that you can earn through the leveling system. For each faction you manage to raise to level 30, you'll receive an exclusive character portrait specific to that race. If you'd like to unlock all three new portraits, you'll face the daunting task of reaching the maximum level with each race, for a total character level of 90.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/710483 ... 28_01_2013

So it seems like that i have to use my beta acess now to level up my "homecities"
For anyone in the beta, does it take long to get a race to 90?
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Re: New Beta Achievements unlockable for the final game

Post by Comadevil »

4750k XP per race

So u need some time
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Comadevil »

As a result of the leveling issues that several players experienced shortly after beta patch 2.0.3 was released, we have decided to lower the leveling requirement for the Feat of Strength and portraits announced in the Call to Action: Heart of the Swarm Beta Leveling blog. For each faction you manage to raise to level 5, you'll receive an exclusive character portrait specific to that race when Heart of the Swarm is released on March 12, 2013. Please note that even though these rewards are still tied to level 30 in the beta, each faction reward will be assigned to your permanent account when Swarm is released if you reach level 5, in the beta, with that faction.

Once again, thank you all for thoroughly testing the leveling system during this phase of the beta. We sincerely apologize to everyone who encountered these leveling bugs and are extremely sorry to hear that so many of you were reverted back several levels as a result of yesterday’s change. We appreciate your patience and hope to see you all on the ladder soon.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic ... page=6#104
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

so even easier now? perfect!
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Comadevil »

The portraits and achievements have been awarded today
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

i wonder why i didn't get the zerg one... i leveled it last but i reached 5. Blizzard made a mistake!