Greetings again!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

36drew
Honorary Officer

Greetings again!

Post by 36drew »

36drew coming to you...

You know the rest! Hi all, I've been a little dissapointed that I haven't come here more lately.  Things went from busy to insane with the little one, work, and more.  Through a few PC issues on top of it and I wasn't able to get online much.  Everyone here is so great, I plan on trying to check to forums much more often once again.

I have a question however. Does anyone remember my EU character name/email or how the heck I got on there? I think I might have got an account through Coma/Marco or someone.  I tried logging into to Bnet under the various e-mails I could think of and I can only find a NA server download option.  I want so badly to get back on Teamspeak and hear from all of you.  Aaryn was the only person I was able to chat too about 2 months ago.

Can anyone help me with my Eu server dilemma?
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Greetings again!

Post by Soccerman771 »

Welcome back adam.  Nice have you with us again and to know that you are OK.  Can't help you with anything about the EU server...sorry.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

I seem to be in good health *knocks on wood* -- good to see you too bro!
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Good to hear from you Drew! While you can't get your EU account, you should join us on sunday on ESO for our FFA game! :D
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

36drew wrote: I want so badly to get back on Teamspeak and hear from all of you.  Aaryn was the only person I was able to chat too about 2 months ago.
Can anyone help me with my Eu server dilemma?
i remember that, i was talking to ckei before then you chimed in and we played some aoe3.
about your EU server dilemma, i got you registered on my real ID friend and your name was Adam Risky (the risky is a nice fake name btw =P), nickname nEoDrEw
profile link: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1790068/1/nEoDrEw/
i can't see the e-mail you registered with, but with this info blizzard should know and you can prove to them that you are the real owner of the account

Welcome back! =)
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Hmm. Think I found the account I was using here:

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1664698/1/Drew/

The weird thing is when I go to download the EU client off this account, it says it's the starter version.  Is it possible that I downloaded the starter version, and then someone (I think marco/coma) sent me a key? And that this wouldn't show up?

Aaryn, the weird thing is I remember using the one you told me about as well.  Adam Risky and Adam Drew. So weird... the Adam Drew account has many N3O friends though -- so I for sure used it for a bit.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

36drew wrote: Aaryn, the weird thing is I remember using the one you told me about as well.  Adam Risky and Adam Drew. So weird... the Adam Drew account has many N3O friends though -- so I for sure used it for a bit.
drew, the account you just linked was never activated i guess, it was maybe just a guest pass? loko how you only palyed a couple of games on it, the amount ofgame you can play with a guest pass.
the other acc i linked (which you succesfully recognized) must have been your main account on EU
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Great to hear from you Adam, and really good to hear things are well. Perhaps we'll see you on the EU server for some gamage sometime?
DutchNvG
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by DutchNvG »

Great you're back Adam. Great to hear you're doing well too! :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Thanks for the troubleshooting help guys... now I am awaiting Blizzards response!
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

StrokeyBlofeld wrote: Great to hear from you Adam, and really good to hear things are well. Perhaps we'll see you on the EU server for some gamage sometime?
Hopefully! Good to hear from you too! At the rate things are going with Blizzard I might just be better off buying another account.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Hey drew welcome back. I must say I'm, like soccer, always a bit worried when you dont show up too much for quite a while. Occasionally this thought "is drew still ok" pops up but fortunantely you haven't been the most unlucky man in the world this time and your ok :D
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

36drew wrote: Hopefully! Good to hear from you too! At the rate things are going with Blizzard I might just be better off buying another account.
Then put the EU Account on the same Battle.Net Accoutn as ur NA account. That is possible.
THen u don't have such weird probs
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Okay. I paid up. I'm on the EU server again.  I'll leave SC2 open so people can add me. 36drew@gmail.com -- leave me a message. xD
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

Was nice again to play with u Drew