Customization question

General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

LaZy
Honorary Officer

Customization question

Post by LaZy »

Hey guys,

I can not understand why we can customize our 3 slots in the leagues and ladders tab if it will always show ur best league placement on ur profile tab. What is the 3 slot customization feature for?

out
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Re: Customization question

Post by Comadevil »

So u can show ur leagues in a spotlight if someone actually clicks on ur League tab.

But in the end u are right. The thoughts behind this are not quite understandable
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

i agree with coma.
also imagine you have 27 arranged 2vs2 teams.
nobody is gonna go through them all.
so if you are proud of your teammate (lets say adder) you can put him in the spotlight with it.

generally, i dislike it that it always shows your best league. you could be 3498438 times bronze in 2vs2 and 1 time master and it will always show master rofl
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

well thats the thing Aaryn. There are so many noobs out there that are pure sliver or gold standard and simply bcos they have a team carry them 2 diamond with 5 placement matches suddenly think they truly are diamond caliber.

My failed attempt was 2 actually do the exact opposite. I wanted 2 customize my weakest leagues ( in fact I have, including the use of a default avatar) but clearly blizzard wants 2 show off peoples "best" possible profiles. pfffffttttt

out