ZvP epic nydus useage!

Strategy and Replay Discussion, please state the matchup in the thread title

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

ZvP epic nydus useage!

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

I unintentionally build a nudys worm instead of my second evo chamber which leads to some epicness! I honestly think that this kind of play could be solid in every game almost :O The best weapon zerg has are counter attacks!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by HeJurmhoanni on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: ZvP epic nudys useage!

Post by jerom »

you know, zergs shoudl use Nydus worms and OL drops more often. So often when I see zergs play I feel like there aren't many people who try to be creative...

Just look at Spanishiwa, imo he plays pretty crappy but because he uses fast hive tech, nydus worms etc. etc. he is still really good
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Re: ZvP epic nudys useage!

Post by Comadevil »

HeJurmhoanni wrote:
I cant actually attach the replay because its "SC2replay" and this only allows "sc2replays" :(
Fixed u can edit ur post and attach the replay
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: ZvP epic nydus useage!

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

GG, nydus as a distraction technique can work really well, make him run everything to the back and hit him in the front. Simple and effective.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

cool game and such! but what did your opponent do? late tech and generally awkward play.
i think on close posi you can even go for the overlord upgrade and carry your units over^^ saves resources
jerom wrote: you know, zergs shoudl use Nydus worms and OL drops more often. So often when I see zergs play I feel like there aren't many people who try to be creative...
this is so true
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

yeah my opponent was doing some uber weird stuff.
i remember ingame when i saw those three robos being like wth i better start massing units! :D

EDIT: oh an about drop vs nudys nudys is really safe if u manage go get it down also it cuts travel time to 0! just like warp in 8)