Nav. Vs. Argonaut_Auspex

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Nav. Vs. Argonaut_Auspex

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Craz obviously hinted that he wanted to see this game, so here it is!

Harley14 vs. Argonaut_Auspex
China vs. Japan
Map: Deccan
Winner: Harley14

This was one of my smoother wins with China. He opts for a very original ashigaru rush! I can obviously tell it's coming, so I opt for a FF with 8 shipped CKN to hold him off in colonial. I do well, hitting and running, and kill maybe 8 guys while only losing 1 CKN and one trading post. Anyway, I get to fortress and amass my army next to his base just out of sight and continuously pick off guys with arquebusiers while waiting to do my final charge. I finally attack and it's GG. I flank his army, catch it in a mass of guys, and cut it down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Groovy.
sylvalex311
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Nav. Vs. Argonaut_Auspex

Post by sylvalex311 »

I watched it last night.
You pretty much controlled the whole game I think. Nicely done! Makes me want to try China at least once...
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

GG Nav,

That was a lot of military production. Good job. I would have liked to see it last a bit longer though. ;)

Thanks for posting it. I'd love to see some China mirrors around your level. Have any?

By the way, was that a QS?
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Nice military shipping nav, great play here!
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

All my China 1v1s are quick searches. Also, none of my China mirrors have been especially good. They all just disciple lame, I slaughter them, and it's GG. Most of them are only at their level cause of China so my micro obliterates them.
Groovy.