Good News for N30

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Re: Good News for N30

Post by Navarone_Guy »

I always do that. You have to or else Asian civs are worthless in DM. Especially China. Going imperial costs 8000 resources and upgrading your units costs another 6000 or so. There goes 1/4 of your resources already... it's not as OP as people think. Just rush em.
Groovy.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I always do that. You have to or else Asian civs are worthless in DM. Especially China. Going imperial costs 8000 resources and upgrading your units costs another 6000 or so. There goes 1/4 of your resources already... it's not as OP as people think. Just rush em.[/quote]

In a related note, on the ES AOE3 home page:
Deathmatch Bannings
The ladder season is ending and we will be removing point traders and other nefarious players so that those of you who worked hard for your medals will be awarded.

Those of you who play Deathmatch games in Asian Dynasties likely know that there is a bug that allows the Asian civilizations to be able to break the rules and advance to the fifth age. Players who are reported to age3.abuse@ensemblestudios.com for exploiting this will be removed from the ladders and if they continue to use it they will be banned. Screenshots or recorded games will be required, so make sure you take them and attach them to your e-mail.

02/26/08
Don't get banned!!!
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

^^
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Well, so much for DM with Asia... Looks like it's back to Aztecs for me. Thanks, ES...
Groovy.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

DM was fun in vanilla. I suppose it lost part of the fun in TWC, with seva laming, thorough breds and stuff like that although I never tried it again :p