Brit (Me) v Iro Master Sarg (1 Lieutenant in TWC)

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Brit (Me) v Iro Master Sarg (1 Lieutenant in TWC)

Post by Highlander999 »

Well I didn't find out till afterwards this guy wasn't really a m/sarg. He wasn't pleased at losing either :-P

I must say I didn't think I played too well in this game, but you can decide what you think. Anyway this game took me to 7th in the clan and broke me into the officers club. 9 games and 6 wins so I'm pretty pleased at my stats.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Highlander999 on Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shizle

Re: Brit (Me) v Iro Master Sarg (1 Lieutenant in TWC)

Post by Shizle »

Nice job Highlander. Will download and watch later. I love it when Brits win.
BashUgood
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by BashUgood »

@Highlander

This seems to be the wrong game.. It's you German vs. Rambo Brits.
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

LOL Sorry about that. It should be the right one now
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Ok, I watched this last night. Great game! Well done on the victory. Getting his FB down early with those mm was very good and probably what won you the game.

I just love to see 2 falcs tear apart an army (unless it's mine). It was also very nice when you found those settlers mining the gold and I don't think he ever saw them getting torn to shreds by those hussars.

I only have two critique's. One is that you had a lot of idle vil and tc time when you went after his base. Though it's hard to do two things at once.

The second thing is that you had a bunch of spare wood at one point and didn't really do anything with it. Idle resources = dead resources. Build a bunch of manors to boom the eco, or grab a couple of trade posts.

Very good win and well done. This game actually inspired me to go back to playing Brits after not playing them for a while. I hope to get much better at them.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th