Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

tscheiger
Conscript
Conscript

How to beat french with russia

Post by tscheiger »

I think many people got trouble with french if they are russian
so i though of this :
French will propberly go Hussar because in small groups hussar > russian musk. So dont make musk. We are going to spam cossack, cossack are easier to mass than hussar and they also costs 1 pop.
after he saw your cossacks he will proberly make barracks and start making muskets, if you see he his barrack you start making strelets. Push him sometimes and raid. If you got enough to age up, use either fast age up or 17 strelets, now spam some more strelets upgrade ur musk and send in surov reforms. you should've around 70 musk than atk him and it is a GG

it is a little plain, that is because i play on feeling and not on a strat, so this is what i basically do

feel free to comment
bpdscolony
Conscript
Conscript

Re: How to beat french with russia

Post by bpdscolony »

I have seen this in action vs a pr25 who used soley france, and i gotta say it worked like a charm :D

wp lars ;-)
"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"
Germán III
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Germán III »

Nice strat!! Sending the 4 and 5 Cossacks as your first cards after aging up should be very useful then send Strelets tu harras his villagers while the Cossacks take care of the Hussars, with this you should win the game in 17 minutes  :P
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

German - first who are you?  I didn't see you in the intro thread.

2nd.  There's no need to post in 2 year old threads.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th