War of the Five Indias V9 Tournament Reminder (civ added!)

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

murdilator
N3O Member
N3O Member

War of the Five Indias V9 Tournament Reminder (civ added!)

Post by murdilator »

Just to let you all know, the tournament at RTS-Sanctuary needs more players. We need at least two more for the bottom tire (PR 0-18), one more for the medium-low tire (PR 19-25), one more for the medium-high tire (PR 26-34), and lastly, three more for the highest tire (PR 35+). Here are the current list of players:

PR35+ (Colonel plus) (3 more needed at least)

- Zuta, PR 38
- deadflower, PR 35
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

PR26-34 (Captain through Lieutenant Colonel) (1 more needed at least)

- Sporting_Lisbon, PR 32
- _RdC_, PR 30
- Bart331, PR 28
- Panix_, PR28
-
-
-
-
-
-

PR19-25 (Master Sergent through First Lieutenant) (1 more needed at least)

- Moose_, PR 24
- vancebla, PR 25
- plague_oO, PR 23
- etrips888, PR 25
-
-
-
-
-
-

PR1-18 (Conscript through Master Sergent) (Two more needed at least)

- Blitzkrieg_mario, PR 18
- musketeer925, PR 13
- Zorc17, PR 15-16
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I myself may join in on an unrated round if necessary or just to have some fun. However, I sincerely hope that there will be enough players. If I do play I will go in either of the top two tires since they have fewer players.

This is a reminder for those who have not signed up or wish to sign up. The deadline is next Thursday, August 5th. From what people so far say, they absolutely love the scenario. I have been asked to make the Marathas civilization by many, and I have replaced the Tamil with Marathas, which are similar, but more historically accurate and fun to play.

If you would like to try this scenario out and not participate in a competition just yet, I would encourage you to hit the link and download the file at the end of my large post. I encourage that you have fun with it. I hope that many of you will be able to come and enjoy it!

http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?port ... try2058873

regards,

murdilator
"Feel the Might of the Sioux!" - Gall, when fighting and defeating your army at his own base.

---------------

Scenario Design Competition Participant 2009:

3v3 WildernessRoad: https://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/ ... ileid=2521