Just a laugh

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

DutchNvG
N3O Member
N3O Member

Just a laugh

Post by DutchNvG »

Today I joined a game, supremacy (ofc. :-P ), from a guy who was planning to play the French. As reaction I took the British. He then told me I couldn't take British because they were too overpowered. As a solution he said me I could take India. He kicked me when I was explaining why India is more overpowered than Brittain (which is a shame that I have to explain that at his rank). Afterwards he started a conversation with me. Here are 2 links of pictures from that conversation. Have fun! (lol!)

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/rbxsv9/6
http://nl.tinypic.com/r/141qn9x/6
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Just a laugh

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Rofl at vanilla being a harder game than tad. I agree on dm but I find it a little broken.
Bart331
Major
Major

Post by Bart331 »

he is absolutely right, tad is all about attack moving musk/huss which is so easy to micro, while in nilla killing cav with skirms requires far more micro. Also on TAD all those extra hotkeys make the game so much easier.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Yeah, he's right. TAD is too easy. If you want a real challenge for micro, try switching to pong, or pacman.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""]Yeah, he's right. TAD is too easy. If you want a real challenge for micro, try switching to pong, or pacman.[/quote]'
+1
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
froggyman
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by froggyman »

You are right my APM on pong/pacman surpasses 400!