Steam: MDSamurai12

GeneralMichael vs Sporting_Lisbon Tournament Games

Post by GeneralMichael »

Game 1: GeneralMichael vs Sporting_Lisbon
Civs: Germany vs Spain
Winner: Sporting_Lisbon
Map: Deccan
Description:
Well I figured my only chance was to hit sporting hard early on with the help of the 8 xbow shipment while making xbows and some pikes for siege and then getting some uhlans from shipments to help raid a little. I managed to kill 5 muskets and then press and take out his barracks, though I pull back to save my units and mass more since there were some xbows and colonial militia so I probably would lose. Then I tried to push again later and try to take out his houses to try and house him but fail. Eventually sporting keeps pushing me back untill I basically have nothing left.

Game 2: GeneralMichael vs Sporting_Lisbon
Civs: Ottomans vs Souix
Winner: Sporting_Lisbon
Map: Gold Rush
Description:
This time I expected sporting to make the usual cav. So I thought I would maybe do a fast revolt only to realize non of my decks were made for that, so I settled with a ff to get some cav archers and some nice age 3 shipments and maybe make him think I might fast revolt. Though sporting attacks me with mass clubmen and archers. I mess up when going to age 3, not sure whether to fast age or age for abus, I decided to age with abus, though I do not notice that for some reason it stops, might have accidentally stopped it. So by the time it is too late, I fast age, and then ship 2 falcs, unfortunately he sieges my tc as the falcs are getting ready to arrive. I am forced to hide as I try to rebuild my houses and tc though he finds my vills gathering coins and kills many.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: GeneralMichael vs Sporting_Lisbon Tournament Games

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

gg's, deccan and gold rush ftw hehe
frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: GeneralMichael vs Sporting_Lisbon Tournament Games

Post by frenchfantom »

i like the "and kills many" it makes it seem very tragic lol