SPORTS!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: SPORTS!

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Destructor2""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Hey Destructor, where in Chicago do you live? I was there for almost 5 years.[/quote]

Ravenswood :D[/quote]

Nice. I lived on Broadway near Belmont for a couple years. Then I lived downtown on Clark and Division for a few more.

See you soon, pal!
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

[quote=""Destructor2""][quote=""GeneralMichael""][quote=""Destructor2""][quote=""GeneralMichael""][quote=""Destructor2""]Hey jw what sports you guys play/ used to play? Or if you don't play sports, do you follow any online/TV? I play water polo and follow college basketball (MARCH MADNESS). I hope to play water polo for either Michigan University or Illinois University, or maybe even Cornell. How bout you? 8)[/quote]
woot another water polo player. I played polo in highschool for 3 years, now am in my first year at Bloomsburg University, and play for the team there. I used to do some soccer when I was a little kid during the summer. Also play table tennis and used to play on my church's volleyball team. I don't really follow any sport on tv. I will follow the Eagles Football(American) team for a while, though mostly just watch them in the play offs. Also I try to watch the USA Olympic Water Polo team during the Olympics, though I have so far always missed them.[/quote]

+1 what position??

Dang we got some athletic guys in here :) Lazy I thinks rules all. Wish I could attend S25, too young to make the decision on my own though haha.[/quote]

I play goalie, I am far to slow for the field since I have only done 1 year on the swim team unlike the rest of the team members who are always on the swim team. It takes me 40 seconds to swim 50m. Also I have had some experience as a goalie before like in soccer, and it does help a bit that I am taller than most of the players on the team so my arms are longer :D Also for some reason, the ball seems to be attracted to me head. :?[/quote]

haha i played goalie my freshman year since i too played soccer goalie but i took a polo camp at princeton university and dramatically improved my ball handling and shot power so i became center :D i'm also relatively fast, 25 s for the 50 m, though i swim the 500 free during swim season so im also very endurent, and rarely get pulled for rest. our goalie is a state recognized goalie, and I'm on the ballot for statewide center as well, which would help with college alot haha[/quote]

I went to the Princeton Camp too. I went there summer of 2008, the last session. Also the other guy who I was competing with for the spot of starting varsity goalie went also since the previous year our starting goalie graduated. unfortunately for me he became the starter goalie, and once again I was back up varsity and starting JV. :(

frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by frenchfantom »

[quote=""GeneralMichael""][quote=""Destructor2""][quote=""GeneralMichael""][quote=""Destructor2""][quote=""GeneralMichael""][quote=""Destructor2""]Hey jw what sports you guys play/ used to play? Or if you don't play sports, do you follow any online/TV? I play water polo and follow college basketball (MARCH MADNESS). I hope to play water polo for either Michigan University or Illinois University, or maybe even Cornell. How bout you? 8)[/quote]
woot another water polo player. I played polo in highschool for 3 years, now am in my first year at Bloomsburg University, and play for the team there. I used to do some soccer when I was a little kid during the summer. Also play table tennis and used to play on my church's volleyball team. I don't really follow any sport on tv. I will follow the Eagles Football(American) team for a while, though mostly just watch them in the play offs. Also I try to watch the USA Olympic Water Polo team during the Olympics, though I have so far always missed them.[/quote]

+1 what position??

Dang we got some athletic guys in here :) Lazy I thinks rules all. Wish I could attend S25, too young to make the decision on my own though haha.[/quote]

I play goalie, I am far to slow for the field since I have only done 1 year on the swim team unlike the rest of the team members who are always on the swim team. It takes me 40 seconds to swim 50m. Also I have had some experience as a goalie before like in soccer, and it does help a bit that I am taller than most of the players on the team so my arms are longer :D Also for some reason, the ball seems to be attracted to me head. :?[/quote]

haha i played goalie my freshman year since i too played soccer goalie but i took a polo camp at princeton university and dramatically improved my ball handling and shot power so i became center :D i'm also relatively fast, 25 s for the 50 m, though i swim the 500 free during swim season so im also very endurent, and rarely get pulled for rest. our goalie is a state recognized goalie, and I'm on the ballot for statewide center as well, which would help with college alot haha[/quote]

I went to the Princeton Camp too. I went there summer of 2008, the last session. Also the other guy who I was competing with for the spot of starting varsity goalie went also since the previous year our starting goalie graduated. unfortunately for me he became the starter goalie, and once again I was back up varsity and starting JV. :([/quote]

:/
This year I'm going to Michigan's polo camp it's closer and i'll get to meet the coaches
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

I'm with Lazy running and playing sports are for those who can't afford motorized vehicles. I also like the sports that allow you to hold a beer whilst playing i.e. darts, fruit machines and pub quizzes.
emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

I play Wii sports......... hehe
frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by frenchfantom »

[quote=""emperoral""]I play Wii sports......... hehe[/quote]
-1 :)
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

[quote=""emperoral""]I play Wii sports......... hehe[/quote]
What about Wii Sports Resorts? I love the sword fighting, so do my friends. Unfortunately I hate the table tennis game. I am good at table tennis in real life, but in the game I have a hard time with it. I just can't remember how to hold the wii mote to have the paddle mimic what I want it to do. :(

adeadmanrunning
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by adeadmanrunning »

I have only played wii boxing. I didnt have a clue what i was doing and so i just swung those wii motes around like a idiot. I did manage to get 2 ko's on my brother though in the one game we play. :evil: good times.
"You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers

ckei
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by ckei »

Im into orientering,have been doing it for about 10 years now. My dream would be to participate in Jukola

On tv I watch icehockey and football(soccer)