etrips888 vs Undine: Japan vs Iroquois

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

etrips888 vs Undine: Japan vs Iroquois

Post by etrips888 »

Here's a game I played yesterday on the FP against Undine. Its not long by any means (only 14 mins or so I believe), but I've been trying out the more aggresive Japan playstyle and thought this game was a pretty decent representation of it.

I go mostly ashi at the start, while he uses a mix of both toma and aenna, and we both abuse our shipments as best we can. I'm able to get a bit of an advantage military wise, and try to press as much as I can so he isn't able to mass behind the WH's he builds in defense.

Seems to have some good action through most of it so hopefully its not boring, but I was really hoping to get some feedback on the general BO/how I did with it. Any tips would help!

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
softondemand
Corporal
Corporal

Re: etrips888 vs Undine: Japan vs Iroquois

Post by softondemand »

Sure to watch^^and give my advise :D
Bart331
Major
Major

Re: etrips888 vs Undine: Japan vs Iroquois

Post by Bart331 »

i watched this and you did really good this game , good early pressure so he couldnt mass aenna/toma. Only problem i see with this strat is if you have to face massed RI. I think the element of surprise is needed to overcome the 1st battles.

The BO you used was good imo, maybe you could have switched shrines to wood during transition for extra shrine or build a consulate earlier (and then use the tech to get the stable).

gg