vs Alwasim's French on patagonia

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

vs Alwasim's French on patagonia

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

This was a very nice game, very toe to toe. The two games after this one weren't, since he learned fast that musk/hus combo is iros nemesis (because tomas suck at range and lose to standard musks and because kanyas aint worth it vs this combo, also aennas are exceptionally bad vs cav).

Can't wait for french nerfs :D well, him being a pr 41 might have helped too. First time I've seen someone as smart as to get a church in colonial age just to get some spies to get the chief.

30 mins of colonial game.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: vs Alwasim's French on patagonia

Post by 36drew »

Right click, save target as. :) Alwasim is a very good player. Gonna take a look for sure.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

Left click, save, enter. :D Will watch too!

edit: gg, wp. French just too good.
What do u think about trying to get more map controle after 8-10 mins, dance out some warhuts and fortify your fwd position? Once he took over the lonely fwd warhut, it got a lot harder to fight him.
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Sportings ability 2 mass and use effectively Kanyas is beyond description.

Was a very gg imo, and I luv the way Buck shows up as that 1 final last effort b4 calling it :P

Intertesting is the following though: Sportings kill ratio is 294/274
Bad guy kill ratio is 284/297

but the real amazing fact is that Sporting made 40 units less which is almost 20% in comparison 2 the bad guy. What does this mean? Is it eco that won the game? Thoughts pls

out
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""LaZy""]
Intertesting is the following though: Sportings kill ratio is 294/274
Bad guy kill ratio is 284/297

but the real amazing fact is that Sporting made 40 units less which is almost 20% in comparison 2 the bad guy. What does this mean? Is it eco that won the game? Thoughts pls

out[/quote]

i wouldn't say eco, but sporting had tons of kanya which are 2 pop units and cost siginificantly more than normal infantry, but count as 1 unit and do more damage and thus more kills in general. same in team games, killing capacity of 10 strelets is below that of 5 huss, even though one player made 10, the other 5 units.

also it is all about countering: aennas which fight musks constantly get more kills even though your opponent can have 30% more musks than you got aennas
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""]Left click, save, enter. :D Will watch too!

edit: gg, wp. French just too good.
What do u think about trying to get more map controle after 8-10 mins, dance out some warhuts and fortify your fwd position? Once he took over the lonely fwd warhut, it got a lot harder to fight him.[/quote]

That is something worth trying, haven't done it yet. Sounds interesting.

Yeah Lazy, his eco won him the game. I ran out of hunts and had the fish under pressure by his tower and caravels, I couldn't spam aennas so well because they're 100f :(