bodet vs 1st lue great game any help would be nice

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

adeadmanrunning
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

bodet vs 1st lue great game any help would be nice

Post by adeadmanrunning »

I havent had much luck with azzy but i have been winning most of my india games. So i go india in a quick search game and get a 1st lue brits on mongolia. I go for a 10/10 sepoy rush vs a brits ff. :o have never seen a brits do an ff but my scouting showed no rax so i harass constantly. he gets up for cannons highlanders and musk. i harass then follow. Great game is definitely worth the watch. Watch to see who wins. Any help would be great.

Re patch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: bodet vs 1st lue great game any help would be nice

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

1 - Never forget: queue the first vill asap!

2 - If you're rushing, don't send 500w. Send either 4 sowars to get any lbs that show up or 5 rajputs for some extra siege.

3 - Get a consulate sooner. Perhaps get spies from brit consu to help with those highlanders?

4 - Good job with those falcs :D

5 - I confess I didn't expect a sepoy/sowar combo to totally dominate vet musk/falc o_O

6 - So much coin? Get a monastery up and check what mercs are in da house. And get some more on wood to get more rice paddies.

7 - You should have totally won this. You needed more ghurkas and you gave him a bit too much space. Royal green jackets for ghurka ownage? Also, you got the consulate way too late, a brit consulate right from 8 min mark would have helped A LOT.
adeadmanrunning
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thanks for the tips. I have noticed i always forget the consulate with all the asain civs.
"You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers

frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by frenchfantom »

^ yeah i used to do that alot too. and imo, you're going to want to switch to ghurka/zamp asap, as soon as you have enough gold flow, because skirm-goon > musk-cav
adeadmanrunning
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ya. thx for the tips. will try to remember them and use them in any games i play.
Will Rogers

frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by frenchfantom »

yup. if u want u can add me and we can play a few. My eso is Destructor2 as well.