Bodet (pr23 ish) vs captain can anyone give me some tips

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

adeadmanrunning
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Bodet (pr23 ish) vs captain can anyone give me some tips

Post by adeadmanrunning »

I go germans in a quick search game and get a captain playing india. he does a 10/10 sepoy i go for x-bow pike. Any tips on my decision making would be great from someone a higher rank than me. also is on the RE patch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by adeadmanrunning on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Bodet (pr23 ish) vs captain can anyone give me some tips

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

tough match for germany^^ shipping 8xbows as first card is a must here, then xbow galore the free uhlans you get are beneficial. try to hit age3 if you have the possibility while raiding. then you got a good counter to his sepoys and germanys early fort shines ;-)

btw, the recorded game you uploaded is the wrong one, it's vs a pr 17 jap player in which YOU are india :-P
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

8xbows or 700 wood as first card for dual rax is the way to go (8xbows second card then). You can outnumber him pretty fast. Don't be afraid to attack the agra fort and try to abuse treasureguardians. Don't commit to a fight in his base when he tries to age, you'll lose it. You're better of by trying to get some vills and houses. Then age for Jaegers, Cannons or (and) Doppels.

It's a tough matchup indeed. India can remass pretty good. I'll watch the rec, once you upped the correct one :P.
adeadmanrunning
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by adeadmanrunning »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""]8xbows or 700 wood as first card for dual rax is the way to go (8xbows second card then). You can outnumber him pretty fast. Don't be afraid to attack the agra fort and try to abuse treasureguardians. Don't commit to a fight in his base when he tries to age, you'll lose it. You're better of by trying to get some vills and houses. Then age for Jaegers, Cannons or (and) Doppels.

It's a tough matchup indeed. India can remass pretty good. I'll watch the rec, once you upped the correct one :P.[/quote]

Ya last night right before i went to bed i remembered i played another quick search game after and won easly.
"You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers