You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Finally Online

Post by GeneralMichael »

Hey guys you may have noticed for the past week I have not been online at all. :cry: Well that was because I was rushing to get everything ready for when I moved into my dorm last thursday. Then I could not get the internet working. I finally got it working just now and this is the first thing that I have done online.
So soon I will be playing again, :D though monday, wednesday, and friday I unfortunately have class from 8am to 2pm and then I have to go to one of the university's smaller eating areas since the main one closes just after i get out, then my sister is making me go to the gym with her a little bit after I get done eating, so those who are in europe I doubt I'll be able to see you online on those days. :(

etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Finally Online

Post by etrips888 »

congrats on starting college (i think?) Hope to see you online soon!
Pigz
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Pigz »

What college are you going to?
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Michael its been far too long bro.

I have already started a "shall we boot GenMichael from the clan?" thread in the officers section bcos of ur unauthorized absence.

Pls make sure that this was a one time deal.

out
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""LaZy""]Michael its been far too long bro.

I have already started a "shall we boot GenMichael from the clan?" thread in the officers section bcos of ur unauthorized absence.

out[/quote]

Lazy will be fine as long as you cook him a nice dinner.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Nice to hear from you, Mike. I hope your first days at college are shaping up well. These must be exciting times for you. I remember my first days at college... I had trouble with the internet, too, but not many people knew what it was back in 1996 :o

Looking forward to seeing you online, and best of luck with your classes. Don't forget your homework! I can't imagine if I had to study with an AOE temptation lurking in the background all the time!
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GeneralMichael »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""][quote=""LaZy""]Michael its been far too long bro.

out[/quote]

Lazy will be fine as long as you cook him a nice dinner.[/quote]

Trust me lazy does not want me to make him a dinner, I am a horrible cook so all I could make him without risking food poisoning is a microwave dinner or a pb+j sandwhich.

Ohh and I'm currently attending Bloomsburg University, which I found out at orientation is supposedly the 12th top party school on the east coast of the U.S.

Also I had first day of clases today and the only one I'm worried about so far is chinese 1.

etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

[quote=""GeneralMichael""]
Trust me lazy does not want me to make him a dinner, I am a horrible cook so all I could make him without risking food poisoning is a microwave dinner or a pb+j sandwhich.

Ohh and I'm currently attending Bloomsburg University, which I found out at orientation is supposedly the 12th top party school on the east coast of the U.S.
[/quote]

Hey a good pb+j sandwich can go a looong way. A very delightful meal imo..
Hope school goes well..can't go wrong with a good party every now and then! :D My school is known as a bit of a party school as well, which I see as a good thing..great way to unwind after working so hard
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Chinese, eh? I'll bet the other westerners in your class don't know what "Shing shao ming ling" means! There are advantages to role-playing Qiang pikemen, you know... just don't come to class dressed like one (unless you're "Disciplined" and you have that swanky Imperial crest on your back ;) ).

I salute you for taking on that language. I drew the line at Russian... I speak 5 European languages and from what I understand, Chinese is utterly bewildering. Good luck with it!

I do know how to say "Germany," though: "Fa-Go." England is "Ing-Ko."
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GeneralMichael »

I figured I might as well learn chinese now while I'm young and am able to learn new stuff since china will one be the eco power house in the world.
Ohh and last night when I was talking to my mom on the phone I found out my high school just started offering chinese and japanese clases since the community college is offering them righ across the street from my high school. Now that really upset :evil: me since they waited till I graduated to do that and I want to learn japanese so I can go to japan and buy some of the japanese only games. Like in the Fire Emblem video game series only 5 out of 13 or 16 games made it to the american shores