Wow... nuts 2v2.

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

36drew
Honorary Officer

Wow... nuts 2v2.

Post by 36drew »

This is probably the most insane game I have played in the last 6 months. It's a 2v2 on New England. Me and Jim vs. TatlTael and Nitroz.

Brit/Port vs. Sioux/China

Basically all parts of the map get use. Early ATP, native tp's, monitors, ships in the pond, petards, 154 siege grens, cheap mantles, 150 siege AR, all 4 players go imp, and things are just insane. Can't move fast enough to keep up with everything that is happening on the map. But before this. We are down to 20 longbows vs. 106 pop army vs them... to quote the conversation 'dont worry Jim, my 5 goons will pop out soon and we will be okay"...

His response.... "yeah.... okay" 8O Well through some madness we managed to pull off a victory even though Jim was down to 27 vills while both opposing players were @ 80+ vills and gaining fast.

Crazy game. Grab a beer... or 6... and watch this game.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: Wow... nuts 2v2.

Post by 36drew »

StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

ROFL, this game was surely mad!!! I dropped to 24 vills, and thought we were going to be run over when they had over 100 units. As drew said, I had 20 longbows against their army, I'm down to about 2 or 3 and drew says "hold them off, I've got 5 goons about to pop out". LMAO, awesome quote. I have no idea how drew kept us in this game, but he did.

Crazy crazy game....
generalbuschmann
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by generalbuschmann »

tatl is a bug abuser, he used the bug of the aura which is only for disciple (normally), but if the game is reced all units get the bonus
NitroZ
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: somegreekguy

Post by NitroZ »

very gg guys. those goons kept murdering my axe :(
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Sounds like a blast! I will watch this tonight.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

Fishing FTW. Great job guys, I'll have to get a look at this one.
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

Wow that was a great watch. Very WP. Loved the tower fortification in the middle island.

I think if Tatl had the cards to train than old han army faster, and had decided to build forward as he pushed, especially later in the game, they might have flipped things around cause that old han army is tough to beat. Especially if its just a constant flow of units being trained just 5 feet away from the battle