Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Chinese vs Russians on Mongolia

Post by Lost_my_hope »

hey guys,

etrips and I played 3 unrated 1v1s just now. I won the first pretty easily and he won the second pretty easily, but we thought the third was a good game and we decided to post it for anyone interested.
Early in the game we skirmish a little over a 90 wood treasure in the centre of the map. Etrips builds a blockhouse close to it and proceeds to rush me while I play a little defensively shipping wood to get a consulate up. We have a couple of good fights! Have fun watching. gg chris

Edit: goes without saying it was played on fanpatch 1.1a
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lost_my_hope on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Chinese vs Russians on Mongolia

Post by deadhanddan »

will watch , which patch is it on btw?
- Dan
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

it was a pretty gg..thought i had him early but he managed to turn it around somehow (hax imo 8) ) then I think i might have a chance when i get to 3rd but I stockpile a whole lot of food..bad move on my part ^^

any tips for my russia would be great
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

that was an entertaining game , wp guys

lost , idk how u managed to play without sending vill cards lol

with russia on fp , adv. arsenal is like their best age 2 shipment , free bayonet adds extra 9 damage per hit to cav , CIR, drummers etc. also the pillage tech for when u get to fortress and start to mass oprichnics ( 1.3 multiplier vs. buildings ) i think you could have pushed lost back in your town if u had made more houses and used market to buy/sell

was a good watch , luvd the age 1 battle over the 90 wood treasure :P
- Dan
Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Lost_my_hope »

[quote=""deadhanddan""]lost , idk how u managed to play without sending vill cards lol[/quote]

Lol yeah when I rewatched I couldn't believe how bad my eco was. I had huge gaps in my vill production too :(
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.