3vs3 on Borneo

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

3vs3 on Borneo

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

this was a 3v3 we played a few days ago, hence it's on the robot patch.

Aaryn_GenD (Germans) & etrips888 (Ottomans) & DeadHandDan (Spanish)

vs.

Shizle (British) & Lost_my_hope (Portuguese) & djdan (Dutch)

on Borneo

having some fun with doppels, sloppy start on my behalf, but due to my team it turns out nicely after a while.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: 3vs3 on Borneo

Post by etrips888 »

Oh cool im glad you posted! Hope people enjoy
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

:) ah yes i remember this game , had its fun moments such as rodelero and frigate raiding , was a different game ill say , very fun 1 tho
- Dan
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

You guys weren't nice to to Lost_my_hope. Attacking with abus, doppels and massed rods... is this any way to treat a friendly new member? ::/

Looks like you guys had a good, fun game here. I enjoyed watching it.

Just curious, Aaryn: Do you have a doppel-heavier deck than the one you used? When I go full-on doppel, I load up the upgrade cards. I even have Landsknechts in there for an Age 2 blitz. Isn't it amazing what just a few doppels can do to a cav opponent? Even if they don't kill the cav, they keep it so far away it doesn't influence the battle. That's why I think doppel/double RI is a formidable 3v3 combo. If you have abus or LB's in there, any HI will simply be decimated. We even saw that here; poor Shizle's muskeeters served as abus fodder.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]
Just curious, Aaryn: Do you have a doppel-heavier deck than the one you used? When I go full-on doppel, I load up the upgrade cards. I even have Landsknechts in there for an Age 2 blitz. Isn't it amazing what just a few doppels can do to a cav opponent? Even if they don't kill the cav, they keep it so far away it doesn't influence the battle. That's why I think doppel/double RI is a formidable 3v3 combo. If you have abus or LB's in there, any HI will simply be decimated. We even saw that here; poor Shizle's muskeeters served as abus fodder.[/quote]

you're very sharp kaiser ;)
yes i do have a deck just for doppels too, the one i chose was a mix between dopp/ulan
if you feel interested, take a look at my other decks of germany
Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Lost_my_hope »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]You guys weren't nice to to Lost_my_hope. Attacking with abus, doppels and massed rods...[/quote]

Hehe, they weren't :(
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.