You Might Think this is Crazy, but...

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

You Might Think this is Crazy, but...

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

...I want to make an AOE T-shirt. Specifically, I want to make a Settler Wagon and Uhlan T-Shirt using the art that appears in the "History" section of the AOE main menu. There is a store here in New York that can print computer images on shirts, and I just need to get a good quality JPG of that artwork so they can print it on.

Now, do you know just HOW AWESOME it would be to walk down 23rd Street with a hip Settler Wagon T-shirt with the statement "Aufgabe?" printed in German script underneath? Nerd chic FTPW!!!!! Or how about the uhlan avatar with the statement: "In den Kampf" underneath? I'm sorry, but that transports me to AOE nerd chic heaven. I gotta do it! Oh, here's another one: The settler avatar with the word: "Commandement?" underneath. Or even the AOE civ flags would be cool to put on shirts. Oh man, this will be fun.

If anyone knows how to get their hands on those pics, I would love it.

AND: For your listening pleasure, I have started a new taunt line. If there are any special requests, I will take them now.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Re: You Might Think this is Crazy, but...

Post by Tubruk »

New taunt:
"Dude What the F***?" (i think Jim and LaZy and a few others will get it) ;)

But yeah nice idea ben a few of my friends are big Gears of war players and have t-shirts of it with their names on. looks quite Cool tbh, in a white and nerdy way :L
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

Viper stated that he got a lot of high res pictures of age3 avatars and all other stuff, you should PM him on agesanc :-P

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]
AND: For your listening pleasure, I have started a new taunt line. If there are any special requests, I will take them now.[/quote]

yay! your taunts are the best man, especially the ones concerning the game
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

hahaha that actually sounds really cool
one thought i had is to make a t-shirt with an ashi musket on it and then under it just says OP
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

An N3O shirt might be pretty cool. 'N3O Clan Representin.'
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

lol i luv this idea! the ideas are pouring in and sound pretty cool

i could see other ideas as well such as an axe rider chasing down a lone herding vill or my fav lame tactic as spain with 5 wardogs attacking a half built forward base!! hahahaha :-P

N3O Representin' is OP as well
- Dan
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

have a look in the game history pages or something like that, there loads of images there. I got the collectors box so there going to be something in there that be useful. I have a look 2moz.
NitroZ
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: somegreekguy

Post by NitroZ »

Best idea for a shirt. 8 banks on the shirt and underneath write simply OP. lol
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

you could go to google images to get the pics, I just typed in "settler wagon" and the first image that popped up was a pretty good pic of a settler wagon from aoe3, or you could just do a screen shot and edit it with paint or with gimp.

[quote=""NitroZ""]Best idea for a shirt. 8 banks on the shirt and underneath write simply OP. lol[/quote]

or better yet get the screen shot of lazy taking down all of your banks with petards :D

Shizle

Post by Shizle »

You one crazy dude Kaiser, one crazy dude. I love your idea though. Wear it with pride.
DutchNvG
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by DutchNvG »

N3O Representin' is actually really nice to have on your shirt....lol. I would d like to have one of them :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
NitroZ
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by NitroZ »

[quote=""GeneralMichael""]you could go to google images to get the pics, I just typed in "settler wagon" and the first image that popped up was a pretty good pic of a settler wagon from aoe3, or you could just do a screen shot and edit it with paint or with gimp.

[quote=""NitroZ""]Best idea for a shirt. 8 banks on the shirt and underneath write simply OP. lol[/quote]

or better yet get the screen shot of lazy taking down all of your banks with petards :D[/quote]

That should be lazy's t-shirt xD. I still remember that game like it was yesterday. lol
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""DutchNvG""]N3O Representin' is actually really nice to have on your shirt....lol. I would d like to have one of them :)[/quote]

me as well 8)
- Dan
NitroZ
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by NitroZ »

[quote=""DutchNvG""]N3O Representin' is actually really nice to have on your shirt....lol. I would d like to have one of them :)[/quote]

only problem i see with that shirt is people looking at ur shirt thinking "wth is N3O? o.O"
ckei
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by ckei »

try downloading thr aoe3 fan kit,they have pictures of every unit and in some cases they even have artwork.

ps. Look down [marq=down]Image[/marq]
Last edited by ckei on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.