Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Very fun Yukon 2v2

Post by IndyBrit »

Deadhand and Etrips v. Indy and Deacon

Interesting game because we have some middling players here, no one really bad but no experts.

Very fun game with some non-linear battles. We sort of win the FB, but they get some raiding in along the trade route. Then, the wheels sort of come off of this game. I have muskets roaming around through their back lines, they burn down my TC, I have 3,000 gold and no food. I can't really explain it, but it was a bizarre game.

I can only imagine what this game looked like from their side. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Very fun Yukon 2v2

Post by deadhanddan »

lol what a fun game , our bizarre strat kinda payed off , funny thing is every game we play we destroy each others towns and rebuild on other side of map ..... strange indeed :D
- Dan
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

This is what I get for playing iro recently, I start off the game going with the fast ageup, expecting a travios to come out for my WH..doh!
but yeah it was a really fun/strange game..i feel like i spent over half the game running away from your muskets indy lol
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""etrips888""]This is what I get for playing iro recently, I start off the game going with the fast ageup, expecting a travios to come out for my WH..doh!
but yeah it was a really fun/strange game..i feel like i spent over half the game running away from your muskets indy lol[/quote]

hahaha funny u say that , first 3 minuts after hitting colonial i decide to ship 8 pike +6x2 rodelero but neglect to collect wood for houses ::/ and about those muskets ...man indy hit me so hard with them when i was trying to micro falcs that i look at my vill numbers and see it not only halved but also look at the mini map and see a red blob in the heart of my town volley firing at my peace seeking war mongering civilians :( lol gg wp we need to do more of these :)
- Dan