Things i disklike

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Things i disklike

Post by Highlander999 »

Yes, good point Tubby. You specifically said "not all special ed kids are annoying" there by inferring you do find some of them annoying...
mrsniffler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by mrsniffler »

ok...

some are...

im not trying to offend ppl ok?
been kicked from clan
mrsniffles out
mrsniffler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by mrsniffler »

why u guys gota make this so difficullt to apologize -.-
been kicked from clan
mrsniffles out
Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Tubruk »

Well to be honest For What You said. in my opinion that was barely an apology.

We Have Many People in this clan that Are Connected with People with disabilities in one way or another. and your comments could of Really Hurt.

and in your 'apology' you pretty much say they're not all bad. and the key word is 'they' you are singleing another Human being Out and classing him/her as different to yourself.

i think its not us making it hard for you to apologise, its that you dont think what you said was wrong and are finding it hard to write up a sincere apology.
mrsniffler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by mrsniffler »

U know what?

Iv tried to apologize

i didnt mean to generalize ppl
been kicked from clan
mrsniffles out
mrsniffler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by mrsniffler »

well whatever guys.

iv been kicked from clan

Laterz

this will be my last post
to whoever cares
been kicked from clan
mrsniffles out
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Cya
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

^^ GL HF
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
TheRam
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TheRam »

[quote=""mrsniffler""]well whatever guys.

iv been kicked from clan

Laterz

this will be my last post
to whoever cares[/quote]
*looks around*
*tumbleweed*
::/

PS: Horribly worded posts require quite mean responses :P
GreenDude
Captain
Captain

Post by GreenDude »

[quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""GreenDude""]

[quote=""joe4holly""]
Im dyslectic and when i write it pritty pointless for me to try and read. It full of mistakes and not much of it is readable. If i spell words 4+letters long 60% chance it is done wrong. For this reason i take my laptop to school just so i can spell and be able to read my work.
[/quote]
Man, that sucks. I had to take speech lessons with school for 3 years because I slur my words. I managed to make it out of the lessons, but I still slur my words and so it can be frustrating when "mine" comes out like "mines" which to people say "it is mine, not the mines that blow people up". It must suck even more to be dyslectic because it make socializing so much harder. Interesting though, I never realized you were dyslectic.
[/quote]

Yeah I know what you mean, I cant think of any at the moment but im sure lazy will have a whole list. At the first school i went to there was only 8 people in the class all who had simler things like me and we got the help that was needed. Then i moved house and put into a 30 people class but still got the help that i needed.[/quote]
Yeah and your problem must suck even more. I am not dysletic so everyone can read my hand writing and can understand what I say, I just for some reason slur some words. Since you are dysletic it must suck even.
dragonshinobi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by dragonshinobi »

[quote=""GreenDude""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""GreenDude""]

[quote=""joe4holly""]
Im dyslectic and when i write it pritty pointless for me to try and read. It full of mistakes and not much of it is readable. If i spell words 4+letters long 60% chance it is done wrong. For this reason i take my laptop to school just so i can spell and be able to read my work.
[/quote]
Man, that sucks. I had to take speech lessons with school for 3 years because I slur my words. I managed to make it out of the lessons, but I still slur my words and so it can be frustrating when "mine" comes out like "mines" which to people say "it is mine, not the mines that blow people up". It must suck even more to be dyslectic because it make socializing so much harder. Interesting though, I never realized you were dyslectic.
[/quote]

Yeah I know what you mean, I cant think of any at the moment but im sure lazy will have a whole list. At the first school i went to there was only 8 people in the class all who had simler things like me and we got the help that was needed. Then i moved house and put into a 30 people class but still got the help that i needed.[/quote]
Yeah and your problem must suck even more. I am not dysletic so everyone can read my hand writing and can understand what I say, I just for some reason slur some words. Since you are dysletic it must suck even.[/quote]

i miss it when i used to remind you that "mines" were the things that blow you up ;)

now you remind me sometimes ::/