Hydro's On The Road!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hydro's On The Road!

Post by Hydrovert5 »

I just passed my driving test today (passed the theory test a few weeks ago). Needless to say, I am well and truly chuffed.

Until I get some money coming in, this is what I'm driving around in;

Just wanted to share this great news with you lovely people. :D
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Hydro's On The Road!

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Congratulations!
adeadmanrunning
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by adeadmanrunning »

very nice hydro. Soon in early may i will have my permit and then in the fall i think September i can go for my license. No clue what i will drive maby my dads truck that is falling apart from rust idk.
"You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers

Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

[quote=""adeadmanrunning""]No clue what i will drive maby my dads truck that is falling apart from rust idk.[/quote]

Rofl.

One of my friends actually went for a drive in his dad's car. He got halfway down the street and the exhaust pipe fell off! 8O
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

nice hydro, i guess i'll be the next one :-P
should be like a month or maximum 2 till i have mine
Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

How old are you Aaryn?

Is the legal driving age 17 in Germany too?
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Congratz Bro! I just bought myself a new car. The next one will be something like in Lazys Signature :P.

@Hydro: You can make your drivers license with 17, but you have to drive with someone who already has the license. With 18 you're free to drive alone.
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

Congrats, the car your driving in is a lot nicer than mine. Also I have to share it with my sister when she comes home and by share I mean I can only drive it when she does not want it. Anyway mine used to be my mom's and she has atleast 1 crash with everyone of her cars, and for this one she put a dent in it when she did a hip check to try and open the door when it was slitely frozen. 8O

LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Congrats Hydro on both getting ur licence and having the privelege of driving a german made automaobile.

Daddy drives his 530DA proudly.......needs 2 be replaced late next year when the new Z4 comes out....muhahahahahahah

out
Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

Now that is nice!
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Congrats Hydro, thats a nice first car to be driving in. You shoulda seen some of my mates first cars they pretty much fell apart a month ater they bought them!

Oh and if you're going for American cars I 'd have to pick betweent:

and

I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

u guys should see my bike!

grats hydro, stay safe on the roads to hell
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Wetmelon
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Wetmelon »

Lol mustangs are cheaply made and fall apart, Chris. Unfortunate, because they look great!

But congrats, Hydro! :D

You can get your license at 16 here, your permit at 15, if you do the "Graduated Licensing" thing. Basically, you take a class and have a permit for a year then license with restrictions for 6 months then you get your full license. If you don't do graduated, you can only get your license at 18, but it's a full license.

I want me license! But my parents are making me get a job to pay for insurance haha. Must... get.. job... Must... buy... Image
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

The Kawasaki Ninja 250 is known, in Portugal, as "a mota assasina", the "deadly bike" bcos of her EXTREME power. Her engine size allows her 2 b cheap, so most little children can dream about her while growing pubic hair. Her engine size also means she is feather weight. It is a top seller in Portugal and has got the biggest fatality numbers in Portuguese motorbike statistics. Death and her walk hand in hand!

I thank my parents 4 never having bought me a motorbike of any sort. I wouldnt b here if they did. Im an idiot enough with a car but at least that has something a little stiffer than skin 2 protect me.

out

PS how much does she go 4 in the US bro?

PPS this is the way they role in Portugal. Please apreciate the way he "cuts" through traffic like his life depended on it. After he fills her up he really flies! Simply impressive, pity they dont save it 4 the closed circuits though.

PPPS the mother of power in motorbikes. Suzuki Hayabusa with 500bhp turbocharged. The acceleration on this baby is like nothing else street legal. Simply beautiful.

Now if we really wanna have a laugh lets look at what happens when a Portuguese nutcase grabs the above engine and throughs it into a smart. I apologize about the music, feel free 2 mute it, although the engine sounds, again, rock!
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

Are the S25 still sure they want to meet in London while Hydro is driving there now? The amount of N3O members could be reduced very drasticly now. (j/k)
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer