Hydro's On The Road!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Hydro's On The Road!

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Don't get a Kawasaki, get a R6 or a GSXR they have much better handling just look at the results on track days Kawasaki's are usually lagging behind. If you can get the GSXR 750, a 750 engine in a 600 frame makes it really light and it just flies!

And one day I will get a Hayabusa (see sig below :D ) but think I'll leave it at the standard 200BHP, it's more than enough power on a bike!
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Congrats on the car, Hydro!

@ Lazy, that motorbike vid is crazy. That guy definitely put himself in mortal danger to own up 25,000 views on You Tube ;)

I never wanted a motor bike. I think my parents did a good job with the propaganda to steer me away from them. Instead, I liked big cars. When I was 18, I drove a classic 1972 Coupe de Ville Cadillac!

Just listen to that 355 HP monster:

"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

[quote=""lordandcount""]Are the S25 still sure they want to meet in London while Hydro is driving there now? The amount of N3O members could be reduced very drasticly now. (j/k)[/quote]

I'm afraid I still couldn't make the S25 due to work, I'm afraid. :(
adeadmanrunning
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by adeadmanrunning »

[quote=""Hydrovert5""][quote=""adeadmanrunning""]No clue what i will drive maby my dads truck that is falling apart from rust idk.[/quote]

Rofl.

One of my friends actually went for a drive in his dad's car. He got halfway down the street and the exhaust pipe fell off! 8O[/quote]

hydro this is the truck that when we got to the top of the hill infront of our house the gas tank started to fall off. the exhaust pipe had fallen off a while before that. i think its all fixed now but not sure.
"You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers

Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

[quote=""adeadmanrunning""][quote=""Hydrovert5""][quote=""adeadmanrunning""]No clue what i will drive maby my dads truck that is falling apart from rust idk.[/quote]

Rofl.

One of my friends actually went for a drive in his dad's car. He got halfway down the street and the exhaust pipe fell off! 8O[/quote]

hydro this is the truck that when we got to the top of the hill infront of our house the gas tank started to fall off. the exhaust pipe had fallen off a while before that. i think its all fixed now but not sure.[/quote]

I still wouldn't take any chances if I were you...
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""Hydrovert5""][quote=""adeadmanrunning""][quote=""Hydrovert5""][quote=""adeadmanrunning""]No clue what i will drive maby my dads truck that is falling apart from rust idk.[/quote]

Rofl.

hydro this is the truck that when we got to the top of the hill infront of our house the gas tank started to fall off. the exhaust pipe had fallen off a while before that. i think its all fixed now but not sure.[/quote]

I still wouldn't take any chances if I were you...[/quote]

As long as the wheels don't fall off he'll be fine. ;)
Wetmelon
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Wetmelon »

[quote=""Lazy""]PS how much does she go 4 in the US bro?[/quote] MSRP of:

$3,499.99 USD = 2,562.67 EUR

[quote=""Blackadderthe4th""]Don't get a Kawasaki, get a R6 or a GSXR they have much better handling just look at the results on track days Kawasaki's are usually lagging behind. If you can get the GSXR 750, a 750 engine in a 600 frame makes it really light and it just flies!

And one day I will get a Hayabusa (see sig below Very Happy ) but think I'll leave it at the standard 200BHP, it's more than enough power on a bike![/quote]

My problem is that I've never touched a motorcycle in my life. I don't want to kill myself on a 750 without having ever ridden anything lol.

I'm a bit driver in a car than my parents, and I'm a proficient downhill mountainbiker, so maybe that will translate to me not dying as fast?

ATGATT is basically what it comes down to :/

Cool Review:

http://www.bestbeginnermotorcycles.com/ ... 250-review

EDIT: The same website has the 2008 Ninja 250 as one of their top 10 reasons to start on a 250cc, due to its look, low (but still enough) power, and brand new suspension giving it virtually unlimited clearance where it used to bottom out. Sounds sexy to me haha.

P.S.
[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""]
As long as the wheels don't fall off he'll be fine.[/quote]

One of my friends has had that happen. He was just cruisin down the highway and suddenly got some shaking then his wheel just came off and rolled across 4 lanes of traffic lol.
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

^^Good point there, but I would suggest buying something second hand that can hold its value. This is because if you get on with biking and start to like it you will probably be wanting to trade up within a year and be wanting to spend your money on a proper 600. ;)
DarKclouD_
Conscript
Conscript

Post by DarKclouD_ »

Nice cars haha, and always fun time to start driving. I remember the first time I drove my dad took me out on the busy highway... and it was a stick shift manual, so I was freakin out about stalling in the middle of oncoming traffic. good times lol

That is my girlfriends 2005 Roushe, she had an older 2003 stage 1 Roushe that I used to be able to beat, but this one a bit faster. I think now I only date her for her car lol jk

"Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools."
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

that's one hell of an OP car, and it comes with a gf too, how lucky ;)
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
CaptainZion
Conscript
Conscript

Post by CaptainZion »

Does any one else here drive a van? haha
Vini, Vedi, Vici I came, I saw, I conquered

Proud Member of the N30 clan. It is more then a clan. It is a brotherhood. CaptionZion