Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: 4v4 n3o + jkl4lif3 game

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""JKL4LiF3""]the uhlan attack card says light infantry: 15% more attack

but y doesnt it work? or help them?[/quote]

it does, it boostes your teammates attack of heavy cav, look at this thread to gain more information about this matter ;-)

Click me!!1
Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

Uhlans are hard-hitting but you have to keep them alive. You need strong anti-HI for them to be effective in team games.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""Shizle""]I played poorly. My Uhlans seemed to melt when I thought they'd do well in a couple of fights. I'm still learning their strengths and weaknesses. They seem to be unbeatable when I play against them and melt when I use them. Lol. Oh well, on the the next game.[/quote]

Actually, I thought you did great. You were constantly harrassing and raiding, you fought the battles that were needed and took out the falcs/skirms that allowed Lazy to push at that battle at 16 mins. But be honest - who DOESN'T need help.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Shizle

Post by Shizle »

Thanks for the kind words Soccer.

After some games, I feel qualified to represent N30 in the Special Olympics for TAD though.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Shizle we coudnlt have done with out ya bro.....u were where u needed to be everysingle time.

out
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Hydrovert5""]Uhlans are hard-hitting but you have to keep them alive. You need strong anti-HI for them to be effective in team games.[/quote]

Roger that. I may be the man who built 13,000 uhlans. But I am also the man under whom 12,000 uhlans died ::/

Uhlans are excellent at two things: Killing and dying. As long as 10% survive, you'll win! As Hydro says, you MUST have anti-HI cover. Even a couple pikes can cause trouble in a big uhlan battle.

Keep it up, Shizle! But if you'd rather just leave the uhlanage to me, I'm fine with that 8)
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)