James246 vs HeJurmhoanni

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

James246
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

James246 vs HeJurmhoanni

Post by James246 »

James246 (Master Sergeant 1v1 ELO:1623.6 ) vs HeJurmhoanni (2nd Lieutenant 1v1 ELO: 1673.1) best of 3-game-series.

Well, my first game in the clan!

In Game 1 on Siberia, I go for Abus + Jan, while Jurm goes for an ATP Spanish FF. He pops his cannons out, and lucky me - I get them!

It was a GG. Good watch.

In Game 2 on Painted Desert, I do the same while Jurm is British and just makes Hussars, LBows, Pikes and a few musks. He pops MM out early when he sees my FB and kills a few villes, but doesn't take down my Artirelly Foundry for some reason which was 1/4 built. A good watch.

Any tips or constructive criticism welcome!

Oh, and to let you know, I won it 2 - 0. Jurm said he made some mistakes, and he probably did... But, I dunno.

He said he wants re-matches tommorrow! :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: James246 vs HeJurmhoanni

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

It's HeJurm by the way.
Yes i did make few mistakes especially in second game on Painted Desert. While I aged I used market to get mms and because of that I did'nt have wood for my houses so I got housed by myself. And like u saed I did'nt, for some reason, take out ur artillery foundry with my mms. (stupid me) :roll:
And those cannons in first game... :neutral:
But ggs still.
Can't wait for our rematches. :)
James246
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: James246 vs HeJurmhoanni

Post by James246 »

Hehe. Yeh, gg man,