The N3O Clan Interview Thread

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

GreenDude
Captain
Captain

Re: The N3O Clan Interview Thread

Post by GreenDude »

[quote=""yeedman""]The person I would like too see interviewed the most, would be Macabee. He would be my nomination. Maybe this way we can get him to open up a little more. lol[/quote]
To be honest, I would like to hear mroe for maca (he doesn't talk to me :( ) Despite that, my nomination goes to this guy:
[quote=""LaZy""]^^ Sounds 2 me like the decision has been made.

What state would u like me in? Sober or totally f****d ?[/quote]
LaZy, make sure you are drunk so bad, you can't type :D jk, but still, an interview of a drunk man would be funny ;)
TheRam
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TheRam »

I vote Macabee.
Also, LaZy isn't mysterious - he's loud and conspicuous... That's part of his appeal, don't get confused!
cleeduz
Honorary Officer

Post by cleeduz »

I also vote for the "Mysterious Mac" ;) also I think this is a great idea and look forward to reading the interview, whoever it may be. You guys are all pretty damn intriguing! :-P
"Nature doesn't like Agra forts." - Sporting Lisbon

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. - Ben Franklin
rufio_eht
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rufio_eht »

I vote wetmelon.
"Rock and roll is the hamburger that ate the world." --Peter York
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""GreenDude""][quote=""yeedman""]The person I would like too see interviewed the most, would be Macabee. He would be my nomination. Maybe this way we can get him to open up a little more. lol[/quote]
To be honest, I would like to hear mroe for maca (he doesn't talk to me :( )
[/quote]

he does to me :)
well, i can't decide between macabee, sporting and drew
i take drew
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

All right, so how are we going to do this? Want me to write up some questions and send them? Or shall I present my questions by Skype?

I need to get started on my questions...

@Arav: I'm flattered you want to know more about me! I'm ready to talk; I'll tell you anything you want to know... I did it! I said it! I lied! My brother told me to do it! It's not my fault :D

In all honesty, this is going to be a lot of fun. I just hope I don't prattle on for too long, as I tend to do when drinking coffee, as now 8O
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

Errrr. I was going to say nominations close this Fridat at midnight, so down tiger ;) Also it isn't done via mic, although if someone is keen, I suppose it could be done.
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

Lazy

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]All right, so how are we going to do this? Want me to write up some questions and send them? Or shall I present my questions by Skype?

I need to get started on my questions...

@Arav: I'm flattered you want to know more about me! I'm ready to talk; I'll tell you anything you want to know... I did it! I said it! I lied! My brother told me to do it! It's not my fault :D

In all honesty, this is going to be a lot of fun. I just hope I don't prattle on for too long, as I tend to do when drinking coffee, as now 8O[/quote]

Speaking of which, is waterboarding of the interviewee still on, or was that under the former U.S. administration?