Ouch Time!!!!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ouch Time!!!!

Post by Highlander999 »

It's a couple of hours, to my first exam (Europe in the 20th Century) I am now wishing I had gone too more lectures and spent less time hung-over :S I don't want to have to resit these exams (have two more at the end of the month) as the resit papers are so much harder. Plus I become a nervous wreck when you so much as say the words "exam" or "exam room"

Basically this thread is just the result of me being too nervous to revise anymore and wanting to do something :cry:
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Ouch Time!!!!

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

GL, I won't say hf because if you have fun in exams then you're just weird...
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

Just stay calm and you'll do fine. Have a small drink before that to steady those nerves and to revive your brain. ;)
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

Well i'm a student of history as I can pretty much dissertate the history of Europe from the Protestant reformation to the 19th century. Is there anything in that time frame you wish to know?
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""hallchr""]Well i'm a student of history as I can pretty much dissertate the history of Europe from the Protestant reformation to the 19th century. Is there anything in that time frame you wish to know?[/quote]

Yes. When will they "get it right"?
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

European history in the 20th Century... sounds like fun!

You might be writing about Germany today :D
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

[quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""hallchr""]Well i'm a student of history as I can pretty much dissertate the history of Europe from the Protestant reformation to the 19th century. Is there anything in that time frame you wish to know?[/quote]

Yes. When will they "get it right"?[/quote]

What do you mean?
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do fine.... besides, if I remember correctly you get 5% just for writing your name on the exam paper so your 5% there already.........
Saint
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Saint »

cheat
aka~Rubber_Chuck
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]European history in the 20th Century... sounds like fun!

You might be writing about Germany today :D[/quote]

Whilst writing about Russia winning back Stalingrad, I did fot a split second think, "Pah, uhlans pawn strelets, Germans must have had crap micro" :-P

Nah the exam went really well, and I have got a nice break till a week on Wednesday. I would go out tonight but I can't due to these damn drugs :(
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

D-Day all over again for me. This is the exam I am most worried about. Anthropology. Think of me in 45 minutes time, sitting at a desk, more than likely banging my head of it, in frustration
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Highlander999""]D-Day all over again for me. This is the exam I am most worried about. Anthropology. Think of me in 45 minutes time, sitting at a desk, more than likely banging my head of it, in frustration[/quote]

I feel for you. But you do realize that head-banging is typical of certain central Guinean pygmy tribes, which, anthropologically speaking, is highly significant. Please discuss in 500 words or less. ::/
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

Wow, your thinking of history in aoe3 terms lol. I do the same.
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

That was bad. Although out of an exam room of 150, I counted 35 who had walked out before half an hour. There was a choice of 10, we had to do 3. I could do 2 of them and the 3rd one I just sat there chewing my pen for half an hour before being hit by a brainwave and scribbling 3 pages worth in 15 muntes.

I also wrote on the exam paper, that I have two broken fingers so I can't write. Pretty desperate stuff.

Another bloody exam on Friday, but then I am done :D And the gf is cooking a roast for me. Get in :D :D :D
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

That sounds like it sucks more than me having a completly unstable internet connection at college, not to mention it's frozen outside so they can't come FIX IT wth IM PAYING FOR THE FRUITING SERVICE!!!