Fan Patch

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Fan Patch

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

It seems to be hard to get a game for people under pr 25 on the fan patch so this guy at agesanc asked for other master sergeants to play with. It could be a good opportunity to meet other people to play with.

http://agesanctuary.com/index.php?porta ... pic=119180

This could actually work and make ESO have less CRC mismatches :D
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Fan Patch

Post by Highlander999 »

I wouldn't say PR 25. I would say PR 22 and below. I have been in plenty of 1st Lieut +++ games.
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

He should try being pr 14 like me, the lowest i have seen is pr 25(that is not in our clan), almost 2 times my lvl. Currently right now I only go on the patch for games between clan members, and working on rush strats when playing against a comp.

Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

kingchris is member of mickys clan. That's all.

Well xentenlians list may help but usually i switch to 1.01a if i wanna play against other people. Friends list isn't that big to take N3O and fan patch players
ruminator
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ruminator »

At PR18 there's hardly any FP players out there. If I go back to ESO patch then all you get is Jap/India lamers who don't want the FP as they might not win any more ...

I've had about one decent rated game in nearly 2 weeks now. Just sitting there watching the quick search screen rotating is not how I choose to spend my evenings!
"Could you, would you, with a goat? Would you, could you, on a boat?" Doctor Seuss

"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
George Wallace
Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Tubruk »

Yeah rumi just host a game and put in title no jap or India that's what I use to do. What annoyed me was I wanted to play japan before the to but no Thor lame so I played iro and now their lame apparently. There's no pleasing ppl is there.