Check out my video xD

Please :D
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Re: If anyone is a fan of the Zelda series

Post by GeneralMichael »

Nice cammel I think i'll send it to one of my friends. I only started playing the zelda series with the Twilight Princess and after I beat it I bought ocarine of time on my wii and am currently stuck in the fire temple. I am having a hard time trying to finish the temple... stupid temple so confusing.

deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

best zelda game ever:zelda 64 orcarina of time, this game was the absolute must other then goldeneye back when i was a kid, i don't remember fire temple all too much, but i remember that water temple is even harder :mad: your best bet as to not break your controller from frustration micheal, buy a game guide or surf web for hints
- Dan
Tatltael
Major
Major

Post by Tatltael »

i thought majoras mask was a million times better than OoT, which was still an amazing game
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

Nice, you even managed to instill a bit of that 8-bit twang. :)

Zelda II was my favorite, but people seem to love it or hate it.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

I played the original Zelda, Zelda 2, and Link to the Past when they were new releases. Cannot beat the one for Super Nintendo.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

i had zelda:link's awakening for my gameboy color when those first came out (i had the crappy purple model :neutral: ) that game was enjoyable,even more so in study hall (mute f.t.w.)
- Dan
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""Soccerman771""]I played the original Zelda, Zelda 2, and Link to the Past when they were new releases. Cannot beat the one for Super Nintendo.[/quote] i totally agree, i have it saved on my comp, but for the life of me can't beat it on a certain dungeon in shadow world (the frozen one in the middle of the lake-can't even get in it!) so i gave up on it
- Dan
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""deadhanddan""][quote=""Soccerman771""]I played the original Zelda, Zelda 2, and Link to the Past when they were new releases. Cannot beat the one for Super Nintendo.[/quote] i totally agree, i have it saved on my comp, but for the life of me can't beat it on a certain dungeon in shadow world (the frozen one in the middle of the lake-can't even get in it!) so i gave up on it[/quote]

No, you misunderstand or I miss-typed. I can beat them all, I'm saying for playability you can't beat that game ;)
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

The one for the DS...Phatom Hourglass. That's a GOOD game. I love they way they incorporated absolutely everything you can do on the DS into the game. With the kids getting a Wii for Christmas, I may have to look into Twilight Princess.
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

[quote=""RascalJones""]The one for the DS...Phatom Hourglass. That's a GOOD game. I love they way they incorporated absolutely everything you can do on the DS into the game. With the kids getting a Wii for Christmas, I may have to look into Twilight Princess.[/quote]

I've been tempted to buy the wii version of Twilight Princess since when I played it the first time I was borrowing my friends gamecube version of it.

[quote=""deadhanddan""]
best zelda game ever:zelda 64 orcarina of time, this game was the absolute must other then goldeneye back when i was a kid, i don't remember fire temple all too much, but i remember that water temple is even harder your best bet as to not break your controller from frustration micheal, buy a game guide or surf web for hints [/quote]

My one friend told me that the fire temple was the hardest. Also I printed out a walk through for the fire temple. Only problem is I can't find what I need to do next. I'm too lazy to read the whole thing, and just skimming it I can't find where I'm at.

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Wonderful job, Cammel! I am a huge fan of classic NES games. I was a NES-a-holic during my childhood in the 1980s and these classic tunes still give me the chills. It's amazing how much memory is associated with video game music.

Your rendition is great, but can you REALLY beat this : :twisted:

CLASS OF '86, BABY !!!

Also, did you ever play Castlevania? That series had the best NES music, imho. Vampire Killer FTTW (For the Transylvanian Win).
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)