RTSL Divisions are up !!

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: RTSL Divisions are up !!

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

I say go for the throat. Aim high. Send in Drew, Tatl, Caesar & Co. to clean the floor with the unsportsmanlike opposition :-P

I will cheer on the big guns, although if you're in a terrible fix for manpower I can step in and spam uhlans, muskets or skirms :)
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

Mmm... aren't we famous for the wild and wacky strats? :P It is more fun this way, but if most of you are willing to fight for playoffs, then I'll support this. :D
jonny676
Captain
Captain

Post by jonny676 »

We realy should go for this its a big chance to get into the final stages
N3O_Greeny12
Private
Private

Post by N3O_Greeny12 »

Me , Huggy , Caesar have got a few ideas ;)

Also guys i just want to make something clear , we all understand we have great players in this clan however not all these players got there rank by 2v2in 3v3in which is what RTSL is rite guys ? ? So mayb putting forward the 35 ++ who only play 1v1 isnt a great idea since team and individual is much more different , what do u guys think ?

PS : Hope this didnt offend any1 :PP

PPS : Also im not on the RTSL roster yet :( , but i mentioned it to Strokey and he said he would sort it out :) Please do this ASAP strokey mate since i like to know that i am on there. Cheers and much appreciated Greeny12 !
Last edited by N3O_Greeny12 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

Well guys if we are going for it think our guys better get some pratice games in. I know Caesar & Huggie know each other well but cannot remember our top guys mentioing any team games in the forums etc., alsod o our top guys use vent?
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Can we make Tatltael and Drew sign up? :p

Yeah common guys, represent! I'd like to see some BR laming from Tatl :D
rambo098
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rambo098 »

Let´s aim for the playoffs this season. And I totaly agree we shall put our best players toghter. And imho the best 1v1 players in the clan should get the spot. thought?
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

At least Caesár is a great team player. I can say from my own experience. Tatl for Bowriders and Drew for Abus. OP imo :P.
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Abus and dopps/sams/bowriders is OP! On the whole 1v1 vs team players I tend to think that OP 1v1 players are OP team players too.
N3O_Greeny12
Private
Private

Post by N3O_Greeny12 »

I dont , 1v1 is alot different 1v1 involves macro micro and stuff 3v3 is spam 1 unit and own like that !! some players have 2200 elo in 1v1 and only 1800 elo team .
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

I think it's the opposite, great team players may not be great 1v1 players, but 1v1 players with some practice can learn to be great team players :) And don't misjudge our dear members' ability to play in team, with organization even lower elo/pr ranked players have shown their value.
Shizle

Post by Shizle »

My vote is to use our best players and perhaps even name some backups in case someone's internet acts up or someone's parents suddenly fly the whole family to Hawaii for an unannounced vacation. I'm exaggerating for effect of course.
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

You say that Greeny but I think Drew, Tatl Caesar etc are all great 1v1 AND team players and with teams equal to each others rank they can rewally shine together.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!