djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Re: Fan Patch Released

Post by djdan »

[quote=""Aaryn_GenD""][quote=""deadhanddan""]
when you see me on eso lets do a 1v1 unrated recorded[/quote]

lol dan, china didn''t change much, just their pikes got stronger and few little things. so why should they be so muc hstronger :s[/quote]

I think he means that mostly Japan and India were nerfed enough that China have a chance against them now.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""Aaryn_GenD""][quote=""deadhanddan""]

lol dan, china didn''t change much, just their pikes got stronger and few little things. so why should they be so muc hstronger :s[/quote]

*cough*goodfaith agreements*cough*
- Dan
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""deadhanddan""][quote=""Aaryn_GenD""][quote=""deadhanddan""]

*cough*goodfaith agreements*cough*[/quote]

If you're hoping to get that blockhouse out fast enough to do some damage, just realize I'll have 10 sepoys at your TC by the time you get to age II if good faith is your first or second card. You won't have enough military to fend me off. I also have a rec where I (1st lt) beat L&C (Captain) with India and he was China.....and yes we were using the patch. You're almost forced to go with 300 food 1st and 8 ckn as 2nd shipment, otherwise it's over before it starts....
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

soccer, i agree 100%, sorry for these few words, but that is exactly my opinion.

and yes, soccer, he is hoping to get that blockhouse out ;)
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

agecomm has finally announced the fanpatch by itself ;)

deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""deadhanddan""][quote=""Aaryn_GenD""][quote=""deadhanddan""]

*cough*goodfaith agreements*cough*[/quote]

If you're hoping to get that blockhouse out fast enough to do some damage, just realize I'll have 10 sepoys at your TC by the time you get to age II if good faith is your first or second card. You won't have enough military to fend me off. I also have a rec where I (1st lt) beat L&C (Captain) with India and he was China.....and yes we were using the patch. You're almost forced to go with 300 food 1st and 8 ckn as 2nd shipment, otherwise it's over before it starts....[/quote] :twisted: i'd like to see what happens when 10 sepoy run into 12 ckn, log on eso sometime and i'd be happy to show you what i described, i'll do same thing i've done in many clan games and rated games which hasn't yielded a single loss yet
- Dan
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

The greatest problem was the map in our 1v1, I just couldn't be quick enough on deccan
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer