Moderator: Global Moderator

NEO_CrAz3n
Colonel
Colonel

Forums

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Number of posts: 1886 Posts per day: 62.69
Number of topics: 213 Topics per day: 7.08

Pretty impressive considering they aren't useless posts & topics. That's 1/5 of the posts we got all of last year in less than two months. We're on track to have more active forums than last year.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n

StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: Forums

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

That's pretty good. Remember, some of them are carried over from the other forums, not that many thoguh so the figures are quite impressive. We're also getting quite a lot of visitors too, not just members (or bots) but other people from the AOE scene browsing through as well. Good stuff!

blayzer13
Colonel
Colonel

Post by blayzer13 »

I would say our discussions are what attract some people, and at least for me for some reason the site isnt blocked by my schools firewall

KingKaramazov
Brigadier
Brigadier

Post by KingKaramazov »

lol even if it was you could just use vtunnel
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves?  They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey