GreenDude
Captain
Captain

LITTLE OSCAR DE LA HOYAS!!!

Post by GreenDude »

[align=center]GreenDude: Aztecs
VS
dragonshinobi: Ottomans[/align]

In the game, I went for the skinny, no shirt advance scouts. However, dragonshinobi knew I was going to go scouts so he made their counter, spies. However, I built some maces which wiped his first wave of spies. Then we built up are armies with small skirmishes and dragonshinobi started making cav and spies. Meanwhile, I was making an assortment of maces, pumas, scouts (lots of of them :D ) and cav. I finally went on the offense while in the the 2nd age with dragonshinobi 4th age. Sneaking up on him with my scouts in stealh mode and drawing his spies away, I destroyed his church and then brought in the cav, which made short work of his spies. After that I brought down his cav and then went on a ramage (which was slowed by his two bomards) but finally beat him. Looks like bare fists beat swords according to shirtless men. :D . GG!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dragonshinobi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: LITTLE OSCAR DE LA HOYAS!!!

Post by dragonshinobi »

They are OP lol!
Sun_Tzu1
Major
Major

Post by Sun_Tzu1 »

Sounds like you two had fun! :).

If I remember correctly. Cav does well against Native Scouts. So, if you see your opponent going Scouts just go heavy on Hussar, etc, and the Scout player should really struggle.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

An Iro player once did this to me while i was Aztecs. I led with 150 points but then wave after wave of scouts came in. I just didn't knew what to throw against them and lost.
GreenDude
Captain
Captain

Post by GreenDude »

[quote=""Sun_Tzu1""]Sounds like you two had fun! :).

If I remember correctly. Cav does well against Native Scouts. So, if you see your opponent going Scouts just go heavy on Hussar, etc, and the Scout player should really struggle.[/quote]
Yes, but shh don't tell anyone. :D

[quote=""HuggyPierre""]An Iro player once did this to me while i was Aztecs. I led with 150 points but then wave after wave of scouts came in. I just didn't knew what to throw against them and lost.[/quote]
That is because scouts are worth only a little XP. In the game, I had a score of 40 and my bro a score of 160 (I think) 8)

BTW: It isn't all that effective. I have had trouble because it is hard to pour the out.