Everything tech-related is discussed here

Moderator: Global Moderator

dragonshinobi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

vent problem

Post by dragonshinobi »

i enter in my username and password but it says this:

"Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure you entered the correct global server password or the password for your unique login name. You will be automatically banned if you try connecting with the wrong password several more times, so be sure you have the correct password before you try again. Passwords are case sensitive and must be completely retyped if you are making a change to it. The password will always be displayed as 8 (*'s or dots) even if the actual length of the password is shorter or longer then 8. You should also verify that you entered the correct IP address (or hostname) and Port number. If the port number is wrong you are connecting to the wrong server."

i dk what to do i tried looking at joe's VOD but it was too small to get an idea what to do.

help plz :(
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Re: vent problem

Post by djdan »

I kept getting this problem, just copy and past the info straight from the PM, for some reson I typed it and made an unidentifiable error somewhere and when copying and pasting each bit it finally worked!

And I think it lies when it says youll be banned I must have done it about 30 times before it worked(obv 30 is an exaggeration but maybe closer to 20)
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

Download the VOD and you will see evrything 100% better just like your normal screen.

Also you will need your own login and password to what I know of.
dragonshinobi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by dragonshinobi »

hmm

still didnt work

am i in the list and is my password rlly Edit Comadevil(Mod): No passwords in forums (sry lazy if i gave it away :? )