_H2O vs NaturePhoenix

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

_H2O vs NaturePhoenix

Post by Soccerman771 »

This is from AgeSanc incase soome of you don't visit there to see recs. It is a Japanese mirror, but still it's good to see the experts play. This is also the first game where I've seen someone beat NaturePhoenix.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: _H2O vs NaturePhoenix

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Toshugu/daimyo/multiple super-upgraded ashis (who needs other units?) FTW!
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Tubruk »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Toshugu/daimyo/multiple super-upgraded ashis (who needs other units?) FTW![/quote]

lol so true, in all the jap mirrors iv seen i havnt seen more than 8 naginata riders and that was in one game lol and iv watched four of them tonight the rest are about 90% ashi, 7.5% yumi, 2.5% stupid evil consulate Heavy inf, Clubmen.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Tubruk""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Toshugu/daimyo/multiple super-upgraded ashis (who needs other units?) FTW![/quote]

lol so true, in all the Japanese mirrors iv seen i havnt seen more than 8 naginata riders and that was in one game lol and iv watched four of them tonight the rest are about 90% ashi, 7.5% yumi, 2.5% stupid evil consulate Heavy inf, Clubmen.[/quote]

Ah yes. How could I forget to mention free clubs on the subject of Jappo lamerism :roll: How else are you supposed to siege some shrines in a distant corner of the map and hope the other guy doesn't notice?
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)