Post Here To Join N3O

Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Post Here To Join N3O

Post by jerom »

Yeah I was also 14,5 when I joined N3O (techinically more like 14,6)
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
st4ffeh
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by st4ffeh »

Hello admins and operatives at N30!
My name is Staffan Elander and im 22 (soon to be 23) years old and I'm trying to make good progression in Starcraft 2. I played one of your Canadian players (nEoDrEw) for two matches, 1W/1L. We talked some and he linked me to this page because I mentioned that I was interested in joining a clan. You seem serious and you guys have a clean website and it really fired me up, so I'm giving it a shot to see if you in N30 might be interested in me.

Im from Stockholm Sweden and I've been a serious Counter Strike player and SC/SC:BW player.
I work during nighttime so I wont be able to be online that much during weekdays, but weekends I play. I would love to have a nice friendly community to play for. Hope you guys see this :)

(btw I registered with st4ffeh as nickname, my in game nick is staffeh. I was unable to register as staffeh cause it has the word "staff" in it so, I wrote it with a 4 instead :])

Current League: Diamond, was on my way to advance to ML season 1, but then the reset came :)
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

^^ Welcome. Glad to see you here!
GrEaTeR_KnArLoC
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC »

[quote=""st4ffeh""]Hello admins and operatives at N30!
My name is Staffan Elander and im 22 (soon to be 23) years old and I'm trying to make good progression in Starcraft 2. I played one of your Canadian players (nEoDrEw) for two matches, 1W/1L. We talked some and he linked me to this page because I mentioned that I was interested in joining a clan. You seem serious and you guys have a clean website and it really fired me up, so I'm giving it a shot to see if you in N30 might be interested in me.

Im from Stockholm Sweden and I've been a serious Counter Strike player and SC/SC:BW player.
I work during nighttime so I wont be able to be online that much during weekdays, but weekends I play. I would love to have a nice friendly community to play for. Hope you guys see this :)

(btw I registered with st4ffeh as nickname, my in game nick is staffeh. I was unable to register as staffeh cause it has the word "staff" in it so, I wrote it with a 4 instead :])

Current League: Diamond, was on my way to advance to ML season 1, but then the reset came :)[/quote]

Hey welcome!

BTW what's your code?
st4ffeh
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by st4ffeh »

Awesome! :D and ty ty ty!
my code is 398

/edit: Haha, been spamming f5 to refresh page to see if someone is online :D thought really late for EU players :P
DutchNvG
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by DutchNvG »

Welcome to N3O, have a good time here! I'm sure you will enjoy it out here ;)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Hi and welcome to the clan!
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Hi and welcome

out
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Welcome to the clan buddy, I'll make sure to add you when I get online :D

Also you can join our Chat channel "N3O" so you can get to know more people.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
st4ffeh
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by st4ffeh »

Ty all :) I'll make sure to do that! Now I have to shower and head to work - . - cant wait to kick of some games later on
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

WELCOME! :D N3Os first sc2 tournament winner here. 8) :P looking forward to play some games with you.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

That just reminds me, is there anyone with some photoshop skills who can make hejurm a cool medal 8)
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

[quote=""jerom""]That just reminds me, is there anyone with some photoshop skills who can make hejurm a cool medal 8)[/quote]
Hehe would be cool :D
mzrzi
Conscript
Conscript

Post by mzrzi »

First Name - Maaz
ESO Name - ybringerofdeathz
Why I want to join N3O - Because I believe that by joining an active and well-organized clan I can improve my gameplay and overall online experience
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Hi and welcome. Feel free 2 tell us a little more about urself. Like where ur from and ur age, what ur other interests r, ur VISA pin Nº and just general stuff that we find important.

out