New Banner

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: New Banner

Post by KingKaramazov »

You know, I was thinking, our clan should be N2O -- Never Too Old (as in, never too old to play AoE3) hahahaha.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
MNBob
Honorary Officer

Post by MNBob »

[quote=""KingKaramazov""]Hey guys, I know you still probably hate the font, but I've done some work on the rest of the banner, trying to make the colors fit a bit better and also making the background a little more interesting by putting some faint map outlines on it.[/quote]

That blends much nicer as you can see. (F5 for those not seeing the newer one)
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

[quote=""Cyclohexane
I like the middle one to the right. Is there any way to include bullet holes on the font? Bullet holes would be sweet...[/quote"]

Bullet holes??? You are definitely from Houston!!! :)

BTW I like the middle right as well...nice work.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Thing with bullet-holes is it makes me think of a game like Counter Strike, not AoE3. Plus it would technically be musket-ball holes or something, hahaha.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

I'm not following all the specifics of this thread but the new Banner does look better than the old.
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""KingKaramazov""]Thing with bullet-holes is it makes me think of a game like Counter Strike, not AoE3. Plus it would technically be musket-ball holes or something, hahaha.[/quote]

How about a couple of randomly placed arrows sticking out of the letters, and maybe a spear or 2......... 8)
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

That could be cool, I'm not sure how I'd do it though.