Re: Japanese rush vs port

Post by Immortal_Warrior »

lol sorry, didnt know xD new 2 the website
Am3ricanCa3sar
Private
Private

Post by Am3ricanCa3sar »

i have to say that since the time i have posted this game i now totally think differently about japs. They are no longer as bad ass as i thought at the time, only because i have figured out how to play against them better. i have a much different macro approach now that i didn't have figured out at the time of this game, so to all thoughs who i may have bad mouthed playing japs, i'm sorry! lol. ports can hang with japs in FP1.2 you just gotta play ports in way almost totally different than playing any other civ. now if i could just figure out india in the same way.
Immortal_Warrior
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Immortal_Warrior »

[quote=""Am3ricanCa3sar""]i have to say that since the time i have posted this game i now totally think differently about japs. They are no longer as bad *** as i thought at the time, only because i have figured out how to play against them better. i have a much different macro approach now that i didn't have figured out at the time of this game, so to all thoughs who i may have bad mouthed playing japs, i'm sorry! lol. ports can hang with japs in FP1.2 you just gotta play ports in way almost totally different than playing any other civ. now if i could just figure out india in the same way.[/quote]

ya i sent u a message of my experiences agains india, seems dual xbow is the best, its the only way i can beat them with ports... the agra is pretty harlmess, 10 pikes is enough 2 own it 8) its much easier 2 use france in that MU since france's xbow/pike is slightly better but ports can do it awsome as well, even on RE patch it can work, the only civ i cant beat when using ports is mainly otto and occasionaly france... but ya give dual xbow/pike a go :wink: